• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Regideck w/ Zoroark (BKT-CRI)

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
Hey guys, I've been heavily considering Regideck for the upcoming standard format, and I seriously think it could be strong, considering it can deal with many different opponents. Here is my idea for a list. I'm not entirely sure Zoroark is the best partner for the regis - but let me know what you think!

POKEMON - 16
Registeel CRI x3
Regirock CRI x2
Regice CRI x2
Regigigas CRI x1
Tapu Lele-GX GUR x2
Zorua BKT (Moonless Madness) x2
Zoroark BKT x2
Zoroark BREAK BKT x2

TRAINERS - 34
Ultra Ball x4
Choice Band x3
Float Stone x2
Fighting Fury Belt x1
Field Blower x2
Rescue Stretcher x2
Special Charge x1
Max Potion x2

Professor Sycamore x4
N x4
Acerola x2
Guzma x3
Lillie x1
Brigette x2
Professor Kukui x1

ENERGY - 10
Double Colourless Energy x4
Rainbow Energy x3
Metal Energy x3

Total - 60 Cards

Last edited:
Honestly don't see this being all that competitive, apart from Registeel hitting Gardevoir GX for weakness and Regice's immunity to Stage 2 attacks(which is no better than Alolan Ninetales' and circumstantial at that).
Maybe try Vileplume or Jolteon EX to pressure Basic pokemon, so there's only Stage 1's left to deal with on an even playing field, but still seems lackluster when you can use something to contend with all 'evolution' pokemon.

Back