• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regi Groudon for BR Fall

Rahzzi

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 14

Groudon EX - 3
Registeel EX - 3
Terrakion NV 73 - 2
Klink DE 75 - 3
Klang DE 76 - 1
Klinklang BW 76 - 2

Supporters: 10

Professor Juniper - 4
N - 4
Cheren - 2

Trainers: 24

Eviolite - 2
Giant Cape - 1
Plus Power - 3
Rare Candy - 3
Pokemon Catcher - 3
Heavy Ball - 4
Max Potion - 4
Switch - 4

Energy: 12
{M} - 4
LWMF Blend - 4
Prism - 4

Strategy: Main idea for this deck to just have Registeel triple laser to spread damage for groudon to have easy knockouts while still being a tank. Klinklang is in to swap energy as needed and max potion away the damage. Terrakion is a bench sitter like usual to wait for a easy revenge knockout.

Now I have thought about replaceing 1 {M} and 1 Prism for 2 DCE for Registeel's triple laser. Also I have thought about replaceing terrakion for Mew EX to have a hard counter against mewtwo's. The think I get worried about this deck is that damn Sigilyph. Everytime I have ran across it I always just use Klinklang's Gear grind with a plus power for a ko. At this point thought I have no idea on what to do for this deck. To many options / choices that can benefit or hurt this deck. Any suggestions are welcome to help me with this deck for battle roads :).

You mentioned having a hard counter to Mewtwo, but I would like to point out with an Eviolited Registeel, you can resist Mewtwo by as much as 60. You also seem to have many techy Trainers: Plus Power, Max Potion, etc. I would suggest making room for Random Recievers or something since you only run 10.

I would suggest taking out the Plus Powers and probably Terrakion too. The main focus of the deck is to not give up any prizes, so you shouldn't be using Retaliate. Plus Powers aren't that useful, since you are not trying to be agressive. Maybe max out Eviolite and Cherens because you only have 10 Draw Supporters right now and 4 Eviolite is very useful (I would consider putting only 3. Test it). You could also try to add 1 or 2 Darkrais and a few Darkness Energys, and in that case you could remove the Switches. Darkrai is better IMO, since you can retreat everything for free. However, if the tins aren't there yet and you don't have/can't afford Darkrai then 4 Switches is mandatory. I hope I helped :p

I agree with Zoro to take out Terrakion. I would take out the Giant Cape for a Tool Scrapper. Eviolite destroys the idea of Triple Laser.

So what if i did this....
- 3 plus power
-1 giant cape
-2 terrakion
+2 Eviolite
+2 Cheren
+2 Tool Scraper

The Darkrais tins dont exist where im at atm so thats a no go. I liked keeping one cape in for my klinklang so that a hydreigon couldn't one shot it.

Yeah, the cape MIGHT be a good idea. Just test it out. Well,no it's just this problem: What is more useful to you? Tool Scrapper or Giant Cape? That's for you to decide. Otherwise, looks fine.

You seem weak to Empoleon, just because your main attacker is weak to him. Even though Registeel is fine against him, if they play max potion they have a higher damage overall so you lose. I suggest just one tech, like Zekrom or something electric, just watch out for Terrakion.
Just a quick question though, with Raikou do you have to discard the blend energy and prism or not. If not, that seems like an amazing deck, or at least a tech.

I have a list similar to yours, minus the Groudon EX. Instead, I'm using Bouffalant BW5. The Ability + Eviolite speaks for itself, and its a counter to ANY EX hitting them for 120 consistently. Eviolite +its ability takes off 40 Damage per turn.

TBH I just dont have the cash for Groudon. I might use Terrakion EX though. I would only use one however.

Ya i thought about using two Terrakion EX and make space for 2 random recievers. Just seems like the deck would be more stable. But on the other hand I would have to make more basic energy which defeats the purpose of klinklang. I do like the Idea of Bouffalant. Seems like it would be more stable because I could klinklang all day between them.

Rahzzi said:

Groudon EX - 3
Registeel EX - 3
Terrakion NV 73 - 2
Klink DE 75 - 3
Klang DE 76 - 1
Klinklang BW 76 - 2

Professor Juniper - 4
N - 4
Cheren - 2

Trainers: 24

Eviolite - 2
Giant Cape - 1
Plus Power - 3
Rare Candy - 3
Pokemon Catcher - 3
Heavy Ball - 4
Max Potion - 4
Switch - 4

Energy: 12
{M} - 4
LWMF Blend - 4
Prism - 4

Strategy: Main idea for this deck to just have Registeel triple laser to spread damage for groudon to have easy knockouts while still being a tank. Klinklang is in to swap energy as needed and max potion away the damage. Terrakion is a bench sitter like usual to wait for a easy revenge knockout.

Now I have thought about replaceing 1 {M} and 1 Prism for 2 DCE for Registeel's triple laser. Also I have thought about replaceing terrakion for Mew EX to have a hard counter against mewtwo's. The think I get worried about this deck is that damn Sigilyph. Everytime I have ran across it I always just use Klinklang's Gear grind with a plus power for a ko. At this point thought I have no idea on what to do for this deck. To many options / choices that can benefit or hurt this deck. Any suggestions are welcome to help me with this deck for battle roads :).

Nice deck, but the only advice I can maybe give you is the decklist that I'm using myself. It's doing pretty well. The concept is the same, but have different pokemons added in there. As someone mentioned above, if you're running 4 prisms, that 1-of Darkrai EX is really solid.

3-1-3 Klinklang (Shift Gear)
3 Registeel EX
2 Groudon EX
1 Kyogre EX
1 Darkrai EX

4 Junipers
4 N
2 Cheren

Trainers: 25
2 Random Receivers
3 Switch
4 Heavy Ball
1 Super Rod
4 Max Potion
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Rare Candy
4 Eviolite
1 Tool Scrapper

Energy: 11
4 Blend Energy (Water, Electric, Fighting, Metal)
4 Prism Energy
3 Metal Energy

So I forgot to post but i came in 2nd place at my battle road with the post above me. But I made a change of
3-1-2 Klinklang (Shift gear)
- 1 Super Rod
+ 2 Enhanced Hammer

Helped me so much vs mewtwo and being able to destroy his dmg output.

Back