Redshark Torney V2 FTW...

Umm if you want it to be best 2 out of 3....

Muffins... if you are willing to take his spot then you must be willing to take the round 1 loss....

i won 1st match against blazikenX we continue our 2nd match tommorrow cause he have to go.

wow...ya pokeblader beat me but just to warn you pokeblader if you do stuff like that at nats or something its a prize penalty (attaching 2 energy a turn drawing an extra card not putting cards on the bottom of your deck when using metagross' delta control, attaching energy to active with dragonite delta not calculating damage correctly ect...) not to be mean but its not that hard to read the cards x.x

yeah and finally you put one dummy so it is ok i think the last pokemon i beat was Flaeroen ex so i draw another prize if you count your penalty was i take out 7 prizes and you 4 .Ok . first game clearly you win and thrid one i win it.

Alright... Again thechubbss12 is still Victorious.... 2-1 with 2 great games....

Game 1 = i pull trash... He pwns

Game 2 = he doesnt see meh scrambles coming...

Game 3 = Sux when your main attacks are all Prized....

ummm...first of all I didnt place a dummy or what ever you called it x.x I dont even know what it is

I want to repeat game 2 . That will be better .Metagross i always shufle because Idint now how to put them down .

ya i dont know either
next round

pokeblader vs. the chubbss12 (prediction) the chubbs will win
pokethan vs. draekfist (prediction) i dont predict what will happen in my matches
pokeric vs.anthony g (prediction) I dont know how good anthony g is
scizor 02 bye (prediction) 2-0

Ya lol game 2 was the first time I ever palyed Flariados because you said you were playing a new deck to so I thought it would be unfair if I played my best deck again....but then you played Metanite anyways :p

Yeah it is the first time that i played with it really but now i now why the most of the times i lost with it .

Back