Redshark Keyboard Shortcuts

YourP1MP

Make A Wish
This thread is in response to the "A letter of... sadness to mai_kingdra".

Player can post which actions they think should become keyboard shortcuts.

I will start things off by posting a few.

Action: View Your deck (Roseanne's, Bebe, Luxury Ball)

Action: Show your hand to your opponent (Lookers, Alph Litho, Noctowl HGSS)

RE: Redshark Hot buttons

YourP1MP said:
This thread is in response to the "A letter of... sadness to mai_kingdra".

Player can post which actions they think should become hot buttons or action buttons.

I will start things off by posting a few.

Action: View Your deck (Roseanne's, Bebe, Luxury Ball)

Action: Show your hand to your opponent (Lookers, Alph Litho, Noctowl HGSS)

Just to be clear, your request is for "hot buttons", not keyboard shortcuts (accelerators)? Either way, thanks for the feedback.

RE: Redshark Hot buttons

I thought things like ctrl-S were hot buttons. If I am wrong then I meant Keyboard shortcuts. Thanks. I will change it now.

Please post your Keyboard Shortcuts people.

Action: View/reorder prizes (Azelf)

A single button to draw X amount of cards would be nice (meaning a button to draw 2, one for 3, 4, 5, and 6) this is mostly for Claydol and Uxie.

Sonic_Freak said:
Action: View/reorder prizes (Azelf)

A single button to draw X amount of cards would be nice (meaning a button to draw 2, one for 3, 4, 5, and 6) this is mostly for Claydol and Uxie.

Assuming you mean a button, and not a keyboard shortcut...when you draw 5, do you click the draw card image 5 times? or do you use 'Draw 5 cards' choice on the context/popup menu on the 'Draw Card' image? What if I moved the Draw 2,3,4,5 choices to the main popup menu, instead of on the sub-menu?

mai_kingdra said:
Assuming you mean a button, and not a keyboard shortcut...when you draw 5, do you click the draw card image 5 times? or do you use 'Draw 5 cards' choice on the context/popup menu on the 'Draw Card' image? What if I moved the Draw 2,3,4,5 choices to the main popup menu, instead of on the sub-menu?

Here's a radical thought.
What if, players could CHOOSE which keys to bind to which actions through a menu/.ini?
Also, what if players could make their own actions, which could then be added to a keybinding?

Example:

New > Action

1) Shuffle hand into deck
2) Rock-Paper-Scissors
3) Bind to Ctrl+W

This way, whenever I play Wager, I can just hit Ctrl+D and then use the aforementioned "Draw cards" to draw 6 or 3.

Too difficult? Possible?

Back