Really? Is this video edited?

Was this video edited?

• Yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
RE: Really?

Oh yeah, I heard about that. My friend in my carpool was scared of it for some reason. I told her why that wasn't real.
Reason 1: What does Leo Burnette have anyting to do with Pokemon?
Reason 2: What does Pokemon have against 4kids, wasn't that the first station Pokemon was on?
Reason 3: It is not proper grammar, two things cannot be the devil.
Reason 4: How could a TV Station be the devil?

It is for those four reasons that I believe that is fake.

1. Leo Burnett invented the idea of using animation as a marketing tool, or rather a vehicle to sell toys.
2. 4kids ruined Pokemon for quite a while; I don't believe it changed hands until midway through third gen (this episode, iirc, is during 4kids's reign)
3. Technically, yes.
4. Because they are not good people to work for, and they are not...good...at distributing animation. Also, marketing tool and all that.

This could be fake, but it might not be. I say it's about 30:70.

It's real and it's not fake. It's called people who work on a show messing around and putting an in-joke in a scene where the odds of someone catching it who'd do anything about it are extremely unlikely.

It's been verified as part of the real episode, and even the most convincing backwards messages don't come even CLOSE to half as sounding as casual-speaking. Usually backwards voices are all distorted in a very distinct way, much like how James' "mumbling" sound appear when it's played forward.

Also a hidden joke in an episode doesn't have to be 100% grammatically correct. And this has been known for years, somebody would've proved it wrong with the real clip by now.

Actually, I think you guys might be right. I watched again a few more times and it does sound a bit to real to be fake. It was mostly what Zenith said that persuaded me.

after reading the google search engines answer to Leo Burnette by saying that big ideas come from big pencils all I could do was laugh, so I looked up leo burnette, who is one of time's magazine's 100 most influential people of the 20th century (he's a photographer and designer, whopdiggity), and in conclusion if there the devil jame's is satan and i'm loki, together we make the A-team netherworld edition. point is it's just random stuff, and probably a hoax of some sort if not the scriptwriter's were drunk and decided to mess with this unconventional world to hope to spike the truth and create some slight humor, either way i'm loki. cya

varit said:
after reading the google search engines answer to Leo Burnette by saying that big ideas come from big pencils all I could do was laugh, so I looked up leo burnette, who is one of time's magazine's 100 most influential people of the 20th century (he's a photographer and designer, whopdiggity), and in conclusion if there the devil jame's is satan and i'm loki, together we make the A-team netherworld edition. point is it's just random stuff, and probably a hoax of some sort if not the scriptwriter's were drunk and decided to mess with this unconventional world to hope to spike the truth and create some slight humor, either way i'm loki. cya
I don't even know what this post says

it's basically stating that it's real and the scriptwriter's didn't like Leo Burnette for being one of time's magazine's 100 most influential people of the 20th century or something like that and were just trying to have fun, then again 4kids has alwasy been very laid back in that kind of regards. cya

varit said:
it's basically stating that it's real and the scriptwriter's didn't like Leo Burnette for being one of time's magazine's 100 most influential people of the 20th century or something like that and were just trying to have fun, then again 4kids has alwasy been very laid back in that kind of regards. cya

Nice! I like subliminal messaging : D

Saying something backwards is not subliminal messaging.

Or at least it's not efficient.

Well, 4kids did a better job at dubbing than PUSA. At least the dialogue was entertaining. Now I can't bother to keep the volume above 4.

Other than that, they have nothing going for them really, besides that yugioh spinoff

i much prefer subli
ballmask.png
minal imaging

hot stuff esperante. yeah the yugioh spinoff has some good stuff in it, and I wasn't trying to use subliminal messaging i was just trying to suger coat the truth of that fact that 4kid's just doesn't care, ohh no's, and one of the only one's that regularly make's fun of themselves or just random people like leo burnette. cya

it isn't edited. because i just converted the beginning part of that video to mp3 and used my program that reverses sound and I heard the exact same thing that they said.

gahh this stuff kinda creeps me out. idk why

Well i am still thinking what is the truth about it but i can say one thing for sure, 4Kids have had some really weird things, a current example during the broadcast of Yugioh GX in one episode it has been rumored that Yubel said in a part of the dialogue the F word, actually there are some videos in you tube that have that.So my point is that this case should be taken in consideration because if in anyway a new video has been edited, why should it not be the case in this one?, i hope this helps

Back