Finished Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon - And the winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon ~~ROUND 3~~ Ends on 13th at Midnight GMT

MtC... please don't win. Please. Pleasepleaseplease. I would like to have the same amount of wins as the Machamp...

Oh my gosh, I'm in the final 2 again. Best of luck to you Reggie!

How tense. And I need to flavour two updates. So you'll have to wait. Haha! >:]
And good luck to me.

The finals bring the surprise of Water Pokémon entertainment: a few water guns here and there, with Blastoise Hyrdo Cannoning for the grand finale. The crowd roars, and even louder as Regigigas and Machamp stride out, ready to defeat their opponent. Roserade makes the call; Machamp moves first.

Machamp opts for Take Out, performing a hurricane of slashes on the body of Regigigas. The Colossal Pokémon groans as Machamp hits blow after blow. Regigigas, intent on staying in the fight, Blocks Machamp, preventing him from moving, and lunges out for a Crush Grip. Machamp takes the blow, slammed against the arena floor, but strikes back with Revenge.

Then, the Superpower Pokémon, starts racing around Regigigas, who is obviously under the effects of Slow Start; the ability the Colossal Pokémon somehow regained. Regigigas starts lashing out at the quicker Pokémon, who weaves in and out from the blows. Machamp lands more Take Outs on the Colossal Pokémon in the process.

The crowd roars when Regigigas seemingly overcomes its ability and trips Machamp face-down. Regigigas readies Zen Headbutt, flying towards Machamp at a terrifying speed. Could this be the end for the Superpower Pokémon? Machamp didn’t like the idea of being crushed by the heavy Pokémon. Instead, it commando rolls to the side, grabs the Colossal Pokemon’s leg, leaps, spins in a rough circle and slams Regigigas towards the ground. More damage inflicted.

Machamp pants while Regigigas’ lights flicker. Both are exhausted. Both have one final move, one final chance, to win the competition. Regigigas screeches as light forms a gigantic covering across its head. Machamp flexes once again, readying his muscles for his signature Machamp Crush (aka Slam). The two Pokémon eye each other warily. Machamp leaps, spreading its arms out wide. Regigigas launches itself upwards, aiming towards the Superpower Pokémon. They collide in midair. A bright ball of white disperses and dust flies, obscuring your view.

The crowd goes quiet. The dust settles. Who is the winner? Roserade gracefully leaps down from his pedestal, and inspects the two Pokémon, who both a lying face-down in the dirt.

“And…” Roserade announces. “Both Machamp and Regigigas are unavailable to battle! It is a tie!”

The crowd roars. You don’t see a tie everyday…

Deaths:
Machamp the Champion - Machamp (Shot be Reggie McGigas)
Reggie McGigas – Regigigas (Piercing shot by Machamp the Champion)

Survivors:
None!

That’s all folks! No one wins (although I think I should’ve won). Be sure to check out Ready Aim Fire 11, when it is posted soon!

Flavour for Round 2 has also been added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back