• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rayeels deck for battle roads

How common will this deck be?

• Not common

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • pretty common

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • very common

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Numbers

creeper FTW!
When Dragons Exalted{DRG} comes out, I want to build this deck.
1 zekrom ex
2 mewtwo x
2 rayquaza ex
1 raikou ex
2 zekrom
2-2 eelectrik
6{L} energy
4{R} energy
4{C}{C} energy
4 professor juniper
2 N
4 pokemon catcher
2 eviolite
2 bianca
1 heavy ball
2 level ball
2 ultra ball
2 random receiver
2 pluspower
3 switch
2 de- evolution spray
1 super rod
2 rescue scarf
2 skyarrow bridge
1 pokemon communication

I want this deck to be BW-on, please.
Any comments?:rolleyes:

Rayquaza-EX – Dragon – HP170
Basic Pokemon

[C] Heaven’s Call: Discard the top 3 cards from your deck, and if there are any Energy cards, attach them to this Pokemon.
[R][L] Dragon Burst: 60x damage. Discard either all Fire Energy or Lightning Energy cards attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage times the number of Energy discarded in this way.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Dragon (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Devolution Spray – Trainer

Choose one of your Evolved Pokemon, then remove the top evolution card from that Pokemon. Return that Evolution card to your hand. (The Devolved Pokemon cannot evolve this turn.)

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Rescue Scarf – Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to one of your Pokemon to use it. You can only attach 1 card to 1 Pokemon, and it remains attached.

If the Pokemon that this card is attached to is Knocked Out by damage from an attack, put that Pokemon back into your hand. (Discard all cards attached to that Pokemon.)

You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.

Strategy: Use Zekrom EX to start the battle while charging up other pokemon. Put up rayquaza EX to OHKO dragon types and entai to restore {R} energy. Use eels to restore {L} energy. Burn with Volcarona for extra damage.

Please update your list to include the strategy of your deck within the next 3 days.

There is still not the strategy. But I know what it is for. You should have 2 rayquazaEX and a raikou and 2 sky arrow at least. You don't need Entei or Volcarona. Is better to get a full eels line to OHKO everything with rayquazaEX

-1 Zekrom EX
-2 Bianca
-1 Heavy Ball
-2-2 volcarona
-1 Entei
-1 rayquaza
-2 Devolution spray

+2-2 Eelektrik
+1 Raikou EX
+1 Rayquaza EX
+1 Sky arrow
+2 zekrom
+1 Catcher
+1 N

I updated the deck.

Sinnoh_Champion_Ernesto said:
There is still not the strategy. But I know what it is for. You should have 2 rayquazaEX and a raikou and 2 sky arrow at least. You don't need Entei or Volcarona. Is better to get a full eels line to OHKO everything with rayquazaEX

-1 Zekrom EX
-2 Bianca
-1 Heavy Ball
-2-2 volcarona
-1 Entei
-1 rayquaza
-2 Devolution spray

+2-2 Eelektrik
+1 Raikou EX
+1 Rayquaza EX
+1 Sky arrow
+2 zekrom