Rate my Fake Cards!

I like them pretty well, since I find it very hard to make trainer cards. I would suggest Sugimori sprites since the Aragornbird/Arkeis.com sprites are ugly with those white dots around it. (at least, that's what I think.)

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
K-Flygon said:
shinx sucked just like the other ones that he just put over a backround..my grandmas bird can do that,....try drawing them i think they will turn out to be much better...

You don't have to criticize it so badly, try to criticize it in a polite way...

im sorry i guess i was a little too harsh...

I think they are really good!I do not know haw to make pokemon cards so I thought your cards were sweet!

Chatot said:
I think they are really good!I do not know haw to make pokemon cards so I thought your cards were sweet!

Thank you so much.
You're the 1st person to have something NICE to say.
I might make some more...
I'm open to hear what people want to see.
Also people please note this: I CAN'T GET THE RIGHT FONT...that's why I use "Airel".

Light Venusaur said:
2: Try useing the right font/text.
3: Look @ a real card for placeings.

As I said, follow your own advice. That's the major one. Some of them have gaps at the top, some between the attacks, some with only one attack have a big space beneath.

And try not to be broken with your cards...

Light Venusaur said:
Chatot said:

Thank you so much.
Also people please note this: I CAN'T GET THE RIGHT FONT...that's why I use "Airel".
Oh...thank you light Venusaur.*blush*

Oh yeah, Honesty>sensetivity.

Even if we take out the fact that your fonts are off, you still have various mistakes that should really be easily fixed for a faker of your talent. Actually, I haven't seen much of your work, so I really can't say much about that... If you count up the complaints, you still have several that don't relate to the card's placings, just what the spoiler would look like.

Light Venusaur said:
Chatot said:

Thank you so much.

what if you made a Flygon card?? im interested in how that whould turn out..

P.S. i saw the other ones again,....they arent so bad after all.....im sorry i critisized your cards in such a bad way

LV, almost everyone had a bad impression about your cards...except this time, I'm gonna say something positive! I really like the cards and they are WAY better than what I can do! One thing...what's Metagross doin' in the flowers? :)

We can accept the fact that your cardmaking is better than what most people can do. But that's nothing, so technically we can't say much about it... but your spoilers are in bad shape. You made your own spoiler contest. You know the difference between good, broken and weak.

Back