Skitty_PK-Remake-1.png
Venusaur_ex-1.png

17 & 18:
Umbreon_LV-X-1.png
Shining_Venusaur-1.png

19 & 20:
Shining_Latias-1.png
Shining_Glacia_Eng-1.png

Absol, Electrike, Leafia, Vaporeon, Venusaur *, Latias *, Luxray, Misty's Luvdisc, Pichu: Too broken
Blaziken, Umbreon, Metagross: Too weak

All of them have 1 thing in common, NO RIGHT FONTS! And sometimes wrong placements...

Kyogre has +20 increments yet the damage plus stops at 30? Wierd...
All the fonts, the placements, wrong, and the W/R are italicised... and Pichu will be the new starter. T1 win anything. [sarcasm]Great job. [/sarcasm]

Ok, I'm going to post a comment for every card....

Absol: 80 HP is kinda high for a Absol & its broken...
Blaziken ex: 100 HP for a Stage 2 ex???!!!!
You can't be serious about this & the attack is normal, nothing special about
it...
Charizard: A good card...
Salamence ex: I surprise you use the Shapeshift poke-power & the attack is too normal...
Electrike: A broken card because of the second attack...
Glacia: A good card...
Groudon ex: A normal card...
Kyogre ex: A normal card...
Leafia: The attack is kinda broken...
Luxray: A broken card because of the second attack...
Metagross δ: This card is a combination of Salamence ex(PK) & Metagross δ(DS), Its weak &
broken...
Misty's Luvdisc: Maybe you should reduce the second attack's damage to 20 instead of 30..
Pichu: The most broken card among all your fake cards...
Vaporeon: A broken card because of the attacks...
Skitty: A good card...
Venusaur ex: A good card...
Umbreon LV.X: A good card...
Venusaur *: A broken card because of the second attack...
Latias *: Maybe you should reduce the second attack's damage to 50 instead of 80...
Glacia *: A good card but i think you should add another attack...

P.S. I agree with IPM about this;
Ice Pokemon Master said:
All of them have 1 thing in common, NO RIGHT FONTS! And sometimes wrong placements...

I don't know how to put this any nicer, so I'll just come out and say it.

They're terrible. Every last one of them. All the fonts are wrong. The placement is wrong. Spelling and grammar errors are everywhere. The only thing you did manage to get right was matching the name to the artwork.

I rate them all a 0 on whatever scale you'd like.

How to improve:

- Get real fonts
- Study placement and get that right
- Learn proper spelling, grammar, and wording
- Think about real cards when you fake

That is all.

Oh yeah, Blaziken EX's Body refers to Blaaiken, therefore you get no boost.

Vaporeon is so stupid... [W][C] for 40 then [W][W] for 50... I mean, come on. Who's not going to try and find a second water?

Oh be nice guys :[

I quite liked them, but yes you do need to sort out the fonts, wording, and tidy those pictures up a bit.

Very good but only change in Kiogre ex the attack of the bottom becouse it says you can't add more than 30 is better 40

Good Ilustration
Good attack of pichu

All right though most are extremley broken. They should totally make that Pichu though, it would give Energy search a possibility of being played. Mabey make it 3 energy for mety.
Rating 6.5/10

Absol: Broken, considering the dark energies...
Blaziken ex: 100HP is just plain stupid for a Blaziken ex.
Charizard: nice...
Drake's Salamence: hmmmm....*looks at Gym Chllng Brock's Ninetales on table* I wonder where you got Shapeshift....:p
Electrike: Broken
Glacia/Frosteon/Whatever: an ok card...
Groudon ex: 120 HP, not bad...
Kyogre ex: "Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon ca't retreat." Forever? Or next Turn?
Leafia/Prarieon/Whatever: Nature Poison is BROKEN, BROKEN, BROKEN.
Luxray: It is fake cards like these that drive me crazy. Unless the foe retreats, which isn't really easy, Thunder Fang is invinible. Next time skip cards that are that badly broken.
Metagross: Stinks....
Misty's Luvdisc: Flail is WAY TOO BROKEN.
Pichu: Other than Luxray, THE MOST BROKEN OF ALL YOUR CARDS.
Vaporeon: So many broken cards. If you love the eeveelutions, making them broken isn't "rewarding" them, it's giving them a bad name.
Skitty: A word-for-word copy of Skitty PK.
Venasaur ex: An ok card
Umbreon (Lv.X): pretty weak...
Venasaur*: WAY TOO STRONG FOR A STAR. STARS ARE FAMOUS FOR BEING WEAK.
Latias*: WAY TOO STRONG FOR A STAR. STARS ARE FAMOUS FOR BEING WEAK.
Glacia/Frosteon/Whatever*: WAY,WAY,WAY TOO STRONG FOR AN EEVEELUTION STAR. ALL EEVEELUTION STARS ARE WEAK. And what about 1 of those "_____ Ray" Poke-Powers?
Everything, pretty much, is extremely broken.

Okay, it's the reverse of broken.  2 energies, particaular type, discard required?  Yes, it has no retreat, but it still sucks.

In other news... you have about 18 hours to respond to the Battle Frontier thread. Otherwise your file is erased.

yeah i can admit she was great...but the other ones ,they were just sugimori pictures with a backround....i didnt liket them at all....

shinx sucked just like the other ones that he just put over a backround..my grandmas bird can do that,....try drawing them i think they will turn out to be much better...

K-Flygon said:
shinx sucked just like the other ones that he just put over a backround..my grandmas bird can do that,....try drawing them i think they will turn out to be much better...

You don't have to criticize it so badly, try to criticize it in a polite way...

Back