• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Rat Poison (Raticate Break/Ariados/Golbat)

The Light Music Club

Aspiring Trainer
I want to make a deck that won't be bothered by rotation, so if you see a card that might be, please let me know!

Pokemon: 19
4-4-3 Raticate Break
2-2 Ariados
2-2 Golbat

T/S/S : 37
4 Prof. Sycamore
2 Lysandre
3 Vs Seeker
3 N
4 Ultra Ball
3 Repeat Ball
3 Wally
2 Trainers Mail
2 Forrest of Great Plants
4 Puzzle of Time
3 Winona
2 Switch
2 Devolution Spray

Energy: 4
4 DCE

Strategy: Mainly the idea is to use Raticate Break and get the opponent down to 10 HP. With Ariados, you can poison for the kill. If you cant poison them because they are grass you can use Golbat to put damage on them. Also, if you don't have Ariados and they retreat, you could use Golbat for that too.

Once again please help me identify cards that might rotate. Any thoughts on what cards I could add would be helpful, especially since I'm just getting back into the game.

Last edited:
Back