Rares/Primex/X's/Secret Rare Ratios

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Does anyone know where someone cna find how many of any kind of card come in a booster box? For example:

Heartgold Soul Silver:
How many Primes:
How many Gyarados/Aplh Lith:
How many Other Rares:
How many Uncommons:
How many Commons:

I like knowing what I can expect when i buy such a mass amount of cards. If something like this doesn't already exsist, we could start one.

Well, in each pack, this is what comes in a pack:
5 commons, 3 uncommons, and then a rare and reverse holo. You are GUARANTEED:

180 commons, 108 uncommons, 36 reverse holos(now don't quote me on that, I cant remember which slot the primes/legends/secret rares take up, so someone else will ahve to give you a more accurate number.

You are also guaranteed at least 1 FULL legend, as well as at LEAST 1 piece of the other, or a duplicate piece. You are also guaranteed 5 primes, but you can get as high as 7.

Seth1789110 said:

180 commons, 108 uncommons, 36 reverse holos(now don't quote me on that, I cant remember which slot the primes/legends/secret rares take up, so someone else will ahve to give you a more accurate number.

You are also guaranteed at least 1 FULL legend, as well as at LEAST 1 piece of the other, or a duplicate piece. You are also guaranteed 5 primes, One of each Prime but you can get as high as 7.

amisheskimoninja said:
I didn't get all of the primes in my box.

When did you get it?
I remember when it first released me and all my friends got a box an all of us got at least one of each, and I heared that you're guarenteed at least one of each

Seth1789110 said:

You are also guaranteed at least 1 FULL legend, as well as at LEAST 1 piece of the other, or a duplicate piece. You are also guaranteed 5 primes, but you can get as high as 7.
I didn't get a full one in my box. Just the top of each.

Back