rare commons?

bacon

!!!!!
I only just realised, but out of all the FrLg packs I've bought, not once did I get a mankey or a krabby. The same went for lickitung, which I only just found out existed (although it is uncommon).

Also, I managed to get THREE aggron exs in sandstrorm packs, yet never got a single regular holofoil.

Although I'm 90% sure that it's all based on chance, I think that's pretty weird. So my question is this: has anyone else experienced these rare commons and common rares, or is it just my bad (or good) luck?

I know what you're talking about. There's always that one rare you always seem to pull when you buy packs. For me, it was always Lunatone from LM. I think I have like, 10 of him? And I've only bought like 50 packs from that set, so that's an average of 1 per 5 packs!

i also know what you mean. ive pulled steelix ex 3 times out of u/f. this isnt a bad thing, but its the only ex ive ever pulled out of u/f! it must be sheer luck... it cant be argued that i can sense a steelix from a pack!

Arg, I bet you're making a fortune on ebay huh? :D

I forgot about the grovyle attacks I seem to be getting from CG...I think it's 6 now.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. When I was trying to build Queendom, and buying Fr/Lg packs (I was stupid back then and still bought packs instead of going to Ebay), I couldn't ever find any Nidoran or Nidorana!

Also whenever I would try to trade for it, I never could find anybody who had any more than 1. Finally I lucked out and found a collector, but still it is weird that I could never find any.

Arcanine out.

I always seemed to find Girafarig, and Ninjask in EX Dragon.
I could never find Flaaffy, Dratini, Bagon, or Mareep.
It was really, really frustrating.

it's just like the holon engine (especially transceiver and mentor) , they are rated uncommon but they are NOT uncommon at all! thats why everyone will pay a lot for them

when i bought TRR boosters, i always found hoondor, quilfish and misdreavus(3), but never got a delibird!

I have this problem lots. I end up getting a load of commons I dont want and end up having to buy the commons I want separately. I have a whole pile of numels and magnemites and I cant get rid of them cos everybody has them.

it seems like eveybody at my league couldn't buy find any shuppets after the prerelease. also me and my friends have boughten 128 Delta Species packs and only ever gotten 7 trancievers. and my friend bought 60 UF packs and never got an energey root!! (sometimes i wonder if nintendo has a whole production misprint and prints half as much of 1 card with the same rarity

Hmm.... Absol, Lunatone, Solrock, Girafarig etc. And the worst case of all i wanted to build a Ho-oh deck and i couldn't find a single Pineco!

I think the holographic cards are like rares but they are still that type and I treat them as if they are rares and count them as rares because of the holofoil part of the cards so take very good care of them because they are hard to get.:)

Back