Discussion Random Underground Expedition Full Art Question

PrimePokeDaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Admittedly having not watched every Pokemon episode and/or movie, does the lady in the Underground Expedition Full Art card have a name?

If not, can someone point me to where the underground expedition and the art associated with it came from?

No, the character is completely TCG-original.

I think they mostly wanted more generic humans for e-Reader applications. The e-card sets have quite a few TCG-original characters. They're not as common now, but still happen, though. Blacksmith wasn't based on an existing character for instance.

Not sure why you're confused by this. They're distinct canons. There are characters that appear in the manga but nowhere else, or only the anime and nowhere else, or only the games and nowhere else.

It is not so much confusion as curiosity. Thank you for the explanation.

Our family has only been getting into Pokemon for less than a year mainly the card game, and it is always interesting to see when some of the characters show up in other places. For example, we just saw tv episodes with Cynthia and are now going "Aha! So that is why her card works to increase Garchomp's attack."

The underground expedition full art card piqued our interest. If my wife were drawn as a Pokemon character, that is almost exactly how she would look. So since we are thinking of starting a collection of those cards, I just wanted to know if that person showed up elsewhere in the Pokemon universe. Looks like no, which is good, because then I would want to start collecting that other stuff. :)

Back