BW/BW2 Random Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's real. I see a sugimorish pattern on the art slightly.

I can somehow read what's written below:

Desukaan Kanoke pokemon.

Kanoke means 'coffin' in japanese. So he's a coffin pokemon?

The Spook said:
Desukans front.

desukan_maybe-205x300.jpg

Above image of Desukan.You can decide if it’s real or fake.

It is a nice image, but it was confirmed as a fake a couple of days ago.

But a fire/ice pokemon? hmmm, what would be be based off of if true?

Could that re-assembled Nosepass pokemon be Rock/Electric?

I know we saw a screenshot of the male trainer in a cave with electro-magnetic-like rocks. It'd be an interesting (if not a x4 weakness afflicted) pokemon typing.

dividePower said:
I just want Black and White to be something just like Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. I don't know why most of the other ppl hate Hoenn's games so much but I simply just love the feel of those 3 games which the others in the series like DP didn't give me. Platinum was a bit better though.

I completely agree. In terms of new ideas, the types and variety of pokemon available early in the game and the overall story, Hoenn is the best generation. For example, Poochyena, Taillow, Wingull, Zigzagoon, Surskit, Ralts, Lotad, Seedot, Wurmple, Shroomish, Nincada, Skitty, Whismur and many more new pokemon were all available before you even began to move onto the second Gym. Playing DPPt I was disappointed by the use of so many old pokemon. I like to immerse myself in the new generation when I play a new Pokemon game, catching the newbies and raising a brand new team.

Logical but still kinda random speculation

Black and White will be for 3ds here are some reasons

1. Just look at the game, it's screaming 3ds the battles look perfect for the 3ds as does hiun city.
2. They put down the dsi's code possibly because the 3ds' is not known.
3. 3ds does not have a release date yet so it's very possible that black and white will be out after or on the release of the 3ds.

If black and white aren't on 3ds they will definitly port the versions and add some new things for the 3rd version.

superfoof said:

1. Just look at the game, it's screaming 3ds the battles look perfect for the 3ds as does hiun city.
3. 3ds does not have a release date yet so it's very possible that black and white will be out after or on the release of the 3ds.

If black and white aren't on 3ds they will definitly port the versions and add some new things for the 3rd version.

Except these games are already confirmed for the DS/DSi...

Because if they announced it for 3ds then we would all know the 3ds' release, Also I'm still betting on the 3rd version or the obvious ruby/sapphire remakes on 3ds. And I don't think Black and White are for 3ds I'm just saying that it's possible. (gamefreak was one of the 1st to get 3ds dev kits so I do expect the next main game to be for 3ds)

superfoof said:

Your research is lacking the most important part: The confirmed official statement.

You might wanna lurk more next time, they were, as Stephen said, confirmed for the dsi.

I know they are confirmed for dsi but I'm talking about ports after their dsi release.

these are what i want in the game
1: you can battle random trainers over wi-fi
2: you can bring friends on your game to play co-op
3: You can get both legendaries
4: live video chat for dsi
thats all i can think of

In my opinion, i think i would want the customization of your characters to be the most important. Don't you want to be different that others in terms of appearance? Seeing two of Brendans or Lucases in a room is really not appealing. You would have your own hairstyle and clothes even different Pokedex colours options. Hey, this is just an opinion but think about it. But, i seriously doubt this is gonna happen. :[

For me, ever since the dawn of Generation 3, there has always been one thing I've wanted....a feature that allows you to change the nature of your Pokemon :T . I know some will say it makes the game more challenging....but honestly it's just down right annoying especially to new players who raise up their beloved Pokemon, wasting time and TM's only to find out it has a hindering nature.

For B/W I think it'd be awesome if they have a personality trainer that can change a Pokemon's nature for a fee or item... it's probably unlikely, but I can still dream.

Ivysaur said:
For me, ever since the dawn of Generation 3, there has always been one thing I've wanted...a feature that allows you to change the nature of your Pokemon :T . I know some will say it makes the game more challenging...but honestly it's just down right annoying especially to new players who raise up their beloved Pokemon, wasting time and TM's only to find out it has a hindering nature.

For B/W I think it'd be awesome if they have a personality trainer that can change a Pokemon's nature for a fee or item... it's probably unlikely, but I can still dream.
It wouldn't make the game more challenging. It would make it a lot easier. A LOT. That would be bad. And HGSS had the feature where you can check if it had a good nature or not, so it's not gonna happen, sorry.

I really hope they keep the menus like in HGSS. I loved having it all right at my fingertips with the push of a button. Same with buying and tossing items with buying/tossing them by ones, tens, or hundreds.

PhantomChampionZ said:
i really hope the story is long cause when i look at the map it looks like its gonna be so short
i hope there will be another thing besides gyms and contest
likeeeeeee
exploring caves and not for stupid little pearls for big diamonds
and rare pokeballs lol

I would think we would have a long story, I mean, if the internet allows to go to new places in our games (possibly)
Why not new Storylines to conquer, sorta like in Mystery Dungeon?
Think about it... we could have Orre or Hoenn and other places such as the orange islands.
OR... We could go back in time to Prehistoric Pokemon times where there are wild Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back