BW/BW2 Random Number Challenge

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
So I was thinking...
I got Black and White, but I never really play White, so I was going to play through it, but I was kinda bored of the standard Unova Pokemon, and wanted to use something different. I decided to go to Random Number Generator ( http://www.random.org/ ) and I put in the numbers 1-649, and clicked Generate.
I then wrote down each number after I clicked generate 10 times. I then looked up what Pokemon matched up to each number, and I got Eevee, Blaziken, Nidoqueen, Octillery and Drillbur. I did get 5 other Pokemon, but I chose these.
RULES
-You may have 1 HM slave
-You generate 10 numbers, but choose 5 of the 10 Pokemon you got.
-All of your Pokemon may only be a maximum of 5 levels apart (Excluding HM slave; I find Ducklett is a good HM slave)
-You can use the evolutions of the Pokemon you get (EX: If you get Magikarp, you may evolve it)
-You will, sadly, have to cheat/trade to get them.
Reply if anything is unclear, and I will change the description. Thanks!

Just do that with the B/w pokemon so you won't have to cheat. And just do 6. Only 5 is pointless.

^ But if you do 6 Pokemon, you won't be able to have an HM slave, and none of your Pokemon, for example, could learn cut. Then what do you do? Also, the point of doing this challenge is to use Pokemon that are different, not the normal Unova you're probably used to seeing. I'm just about to start my challenge, possibly today.

I went and completed the game already with all Unova Pokemon. Even after the E4 I still used all Unova Pokemon. And only after the E4 I used HM Slaves to get stuff that I missed on past routes. I never used an HM Slave throughout the main game. I also don't see how its a challenge if you choose 5/10. You should just generate 5 and be forced to use them, that would make it more challenging, as it might give you horrible Pokemon.

^ Good point. Maybe this feature is optional, or you choose how many numbers you generate, and pick 5.

I did the number genarator and got: Magneton,Karrablast,Clampearl,Feebas,andSwablu.What lame pokemon. :(

lololol.
That kinda sucks. Alot. I guess you could be cheap and try it again. Keep on trying until you get Reshiram, Zekrom, Giritina, Arceus, and Mewtwo. lol.

I got Porygon Z, Trapinch, Amoongus, Roselia, Ralts or Crawdaunt, Budew, Seedot, Aggron and Sandshrew. LAME :l :(

I got Altaria, Surskit, Golett, Exploud, Marowak, Magneton, Crustle, Azurill, Sandile, Vibrava.

What do you think the last two I get rid of should be?

I many have already beat the game but I guess I am going to try to make a decent group out of the folowing #s:
1. 484
3. 204
4. 410
5. 42
6. 559
7. 112
8. 200
9. 74
10. 371
It must be my lucky day.

I decided to spin this a bit for my White using only my copy of Unova and trades if needed. I will "force" myself to use Pokemon as soon as I catch them. I don't need to do the balancing rule since I always do that anyways.

OK so I have to choose between:

Virizion
Emolga
Panpour
Musharna
Purrloin
Tirtouga
Herdier
Pawniard
Chandelure
Klinklang

Gotta go with Musharna. So good. Next I suppose a water type is great and could choose Panpour, but Tirtouga's evolution is too good to pass up. Viriozion? YES. Chandelure is wonderful so let's do that one as well. Always wanted to use Pawniard so let's do it ^_^ . And since I'll be HM slaving anything I need to, I'll go ahead and lock in my sixth choice and choose Emolga (I've been known to use Emolga and Pachirsu as profile pics on Facebook, so the choice is also a personal one :p ).

While this team will need a slave for Flying, I hope the type spread can do well. I always have a problem with Marshall but I think this team can dispose of him easily.

So, to review:

Musharna
Chandelure
Emolga
Bisharp
Virizion
Emolga

(side note: this is actually fun enough {at least to me} that I might consider machine-gun palying file after file using this idea :p )

1.50 (Diglett)
2. 359 (Absol)
3.449 (Hippopotas)
4.434 (Stunky)
5.258 (Mudkip. Yuu lieks??)
6.507 (Herdier)
7.233 (Porygon2)
8.51 (Dugtrio)
9.569 (Garbodor)
10.480 (Uxie)

PS: serebii is your friend. And I'd also replace either Diglett or Dugtrio with one more random since they result in the same Pokemon (just my 2 cents).

I was thinking. Maybe I should make a new rule. If you get a legendary, you can't use it, but you get 2 more random numbers. Legends make it cheap. :) Reply if you agree!

you should be able to use all 10 but you can only have 5 in your party at a time (assuming 1 isn't an HM slave).

Guys, just use this. Change the number of Pokemon to whatever, and if you want only Unova Pokemon go to Advanced Options and click Unova Only.

Back