• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Random Disruption Deck

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
I've been working on a decklist for a deck that is made for the purpose of annoying your opponent. Basically a more garbage disruption deck. Please note: This deck is not made with the purpose of being a competitive deck. Right now I have all the Pokemon ready that I want in the deck, but any advice would be nice. (And yes it is a lot of Pokemon, 27 in all)

3x Oddish
3x Gloom
3x Vileplume
3x Alolan Grimer
3x Alolan Muk
4x Sableye from Guardians Rising
4x Phantump
4x Trevenant (Guardians Rising)

The main attacker in this deck is going to be Trevenant obviously, and since Plume is also in here, Forest is required. Plume is to keep your opponent from playing item cards and Sableye does the same with Supporters. The choice of Muk over Garb is because Garb would shut off Plume. The goal is to get turn two (hopefully) item, and ability lock with Sableye as the start so that your opponent can't play a single card besides Pokemon and Energy making it harder for them to set up, then Trev swoops in and hits for massive numbers because of all the trainers they have. The deck will not have any Leles or Shaymins because of ability lock so instead I'll most likely run 4 N and 4 Sycamore. I have no idea what else to run, so some advice would be nice.

This deck was a mistake wasn't it?

You don't necessarily need 3 Alolan Muk. You would have crucial and valuable extra deck space if you cut that down to a 2-2. As for Vileplume, that can also be reduced to a 3-2-2.

Other than that, in terms of Pokémon, it looks pretty viable indeed. However, you never know until you have Trainers and Energy in the picture!

You don't necessarily need 3 Alolan Muk. You would have crucial and valuable extra deck space if you cut that down to a 2-2. As for Vileplume, that can also be reduced to a 3-2-2.

Other than that, in terms of Pokémon, it looks pretty viable indeed. However, you never know until you have Trainers and Energy in the picture!
Still working on the full list. I'm hoping that some people will just scoop out of anger lol

Still working on the full list. I'm hoping that some people will just scoop out of anger lol
If that's the result you're looking for borrow my Sylveon deck ;)

Anyways, the list looks pretty good but I think Shaymins and Leles are nessescary for any Plume list and you'd be using them before Muk was up anyways. Definitely thin the Muk line to 2-2. Also, uploading the trainers would be helpful as well. Hope this helps! :)

Back