Ruling Rain Dance?

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
Blastoise SD means unlimited energy but you lose a turn. Could it mean a new Rain Dance? It wouldn't be as stong as it was initially but...

Unfallible

What I'm trying to ask is whether or not Rain Daince could return. You know, like in the modified format with Blastoise (Shining Darkness). It wouldn't be as strong as it was initially but still, it would be quite powerful. Wouldn't it. I gotta know whether or not anyone else thinks it would work before I start trying to get the cards for one. I'd also need a stable Stage 1 or Stage 2 for it. Does anyone have an idea about this?

Unfallible

Good thinking, but I wonder If it could work with Abomasnow. It would help with weakness, wouldn't it. Fire beats grass and water beats fire. It wouldn't have a weakness.

Unfallible

Good thinking, but my League hasn't played for even a whole season. They don't have Holon Phantoms cards. Thanks anyway.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
Like it was mentioned before Blastiose SD, will come back, not matter what. Someone will find a way to use Blastiose to its advantages.

JMcCloud

Blackthorn City Superstar
I figure it will be most useful with the Smeargle in that set. Gets energy really fast.