Questionable deck?

Pupnasty

Aspiring Trainer
I was wondering, for funsies... How well a 4 set Mew EX running 4 DCE and 4 Rainbow Energies would fair? NOTE, its a funsies deck but does anyone here think it could possibly work... at all? Even with some deck milling trainers tossed in?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in.

I was wondering, for funsies... How well a 4 set Mew EX running 4 DCE and 4 Rainbow Energies would fair? NOTE, its a funsies deck but does anyone here think it could possibly work... at all? Even with some deck milling trainers tossed in?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in.

Are you suggesting a deck that runs only 4 Mew EX, 4 DCE and 4 Rainbow Energy, and the remainder of the deck be trainer cards? If so, I wouldn't recommend it from a competitive standpoint, but as you said, this deck idea was just for fun. It may win a game here or there, depending on what trainers you pick, but I wouldn't count on it doing exceedingly well overall.

Hope this helps,
LoneWolf2113

I think if you add zoroark break into the mix. It might be alot better. Being able to copy the opponents attack with just 1 rainbow. Or attacking with just 1 DCE seems alot better. Than manually powering up mew to match energy requirement.

Back