Ruling question

Status effects, electro/imprison markers, restriction clauses such as "cannot retreat next turn" or "opponent does 30 less".

Not the effects of powers though. Holon GL can stop Flareon ex's burn and confusion from evolution but Holon WP cannot as it is an effect from a power.

Any attack that does something to the pokémon with WP attached.

If you post a specific example, I'll go through why it is or isn't blocked.

Magic Umbreon said:
Status effects, electro/imprison markers, restriction clauses such as "cannot retreat next turn" or "opponent does 30 less".

Not the effects of powers though. Holon GL can stop Flareon ex's burn and confusion from evolution but Holon WP cannot as it is an effect from a power.

Imprison Marker is not an effect of an attack because it is an effect of a Poke-Power....

I think that Hard Feelings will be blocked by WP since it says to put damage counters on the pokemon.. not directly damage it.

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Magic Umbreon said:

Imprison Marker is not an effect of an attack because it is an effect of a Poke-Power....

Hahaha of course :D
Placing damage counters as the effect of an attack is not damage (which is always indicated by "does n". therefore it is blocked by WP indeed.

Back