Question about selling

Mikey

Training for Pheonix VGC Regionals!
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but I have a question. How much money do you think I should sell 1,357 cards with many holos and rares? The cards are from the first set all the way up until HGSS.

Moved topic to Collector's Gathering forum.

Holographic and rare cards price differently from low to high amounts. I would advise selecting cards you think are the rarest in your collection and research prices online.

It definitely depends on who you are selling to. Competitive players will not buy for much because they are only concerned about cards that can be played in the current format. However, collecters will pay top dollar depending on which cards you have. It is extremely difficult to price a lot like this with little info about the contents but i would say you are much better off selling your higher value cards individually on eBay, and then selling your commons, uncommons and non-holo rares as lots on ebay.

I say you should sell base set cards for more, like, 5 bucks each. sell them seperatley so you get more pocket money. Sell new ones for less and older ones for more ect. Hope i helped!

Getting out of the game?
Unless you have the time and patience to sell them 1 by 1 I would sell them in a single lot on ebay.

Back