Ruling Question about reprint legality...

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
So in this most recent set we had a few reprints of past cards. Silvally, Xurkitree, Celesteela and Pheromosa GX were all in previous, currently legal, sets, however Ultra Prism is not yet legal for standard play. Are these reprints legal then? Or do they follow the same rules as other cards in the set?

I ask because I have a fullart Pheromosa GX that I wish to use at a cup this weekend. I don't own a copy of the regart. So what's the rule?

I don't know but I would assume that you could use the Full art Pheramosa but I'm not sure, you'd have to ask a judge.

PS. I'm also going to a league cup this weekend playing ZoroRoc!!! What are you playing???

I don't know but I would assume that you could use the Full art Pheramosa but I'm not sure, you'd have to ask a judge.

PS. I'm also going to a league cup this weekend playing ZoroRoc!!! What are you playing???

Still thinking about it. I'm undecided between Silver Box and Shining Genesect

Yes, they are legal due to them being exact reprints of the ones from cards that are legal in standard format. If you want to ensure you can ask a judge, but they will be fine.

So in this most recent set we had a few reprints of past cards. Silvally, Xurkitree, Celesteela and Pheromosa GX were all in previous, currently legal, sets, however Ultra Prism is not yet legal for standard play. Are these reprints legal then? Or do they follow the same rules as other cards in the set?

I ask because I have a fullart Pheromosa GX that I wish to use at a cup this weekend. I don't own a copy of the regart. So what's the rule?

I am not a judge but I am 99.9% sure that it is legal to use.

Back