Ruling question about mew ex HP and team galactics mars

Mudkip101

~=Northwind=~
Mew ex has a pokemon power that lets you see all the cards from your opponent's hand....if i use team galactics mars that lets you discard a card from your opponents hand without looking....if i use mew's pokepower and team galactic...can i choose a card to discard while looking at them?

I remembered me to a question about Mew ex and Absol SW, and it's the same problem here...

after using mew ex' Poke-Power your opponent can shuffle his/her hand !

You can't do both at the same time. You have to look, then choose a card to put under deck. Your opponent has the right to shuffle his/her hand between those two stages.

TGM doesn't discard by the way, the card you chose goes to the bottom of the deck.

Basically, you need to resolve them one by one. After you use Mew ex's power, opponent can rearrange his hand. Then you only choose a card to be placed at the bottom of opponent's deck.

You can always, however, develop memorization skills and record the location of cards in your opponent's hands through Mew ex. Unless your opponent shuffled their hand out of plain sight, it is possible to have a psuedo-view when choosing a card. ;)

Back