• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Quad Reshiram Charizard UNB

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Thanks to Green's Search and Pokegear 3.0 Quad Decks are back! Buzzwole & Pheramosa TTGX and Blacephalon are doing well being Quad Decks, so I thought why not give Reshiram and Charizard a try. This deck is just bare bones without any testing so there's alot to change about it.

Pokémon (4)
Reshiram Charizard TTGX

Trainer Cards (44)

4 Kiawe
4 Welder
4 Green's Search
2 Guzma
2 Lillie
2 Acerola
1 Erika's Hospitality
1 Lt Surge's Strategy

4 Pokegear 3.0
4 Nest Ball
4 Acro Bike
4 Judge's Whistle
3 Choice Band
2 Fire Crystal
2 Unmanned Power Plant
1 Heat Factory Prism

Energy Cards (12)
12 Fire Energy

Description:
The flowchart is simple. Hopefully turn 1 Kiawe to the active TTGX while also manually attaching a fire energy another TTGX on the bench. Turn 2 Welder onto the benched TTGX and attack with active charizard for the KO. From there play the match. Not sure about match ups for this deck, although you should always take a Prize card every turn after Turn 1

Looks good. The one thing I’d change is your lack of Red’s Challenge and the fact you only play 1 Lt. Surge’s Strategy. These supporters are too broken to play them in such little counts. Play them before they’re banned!

Last edited:
Looks good. The one thing I’d change is your lack of Red’s Challenge and the fact you only play 1 Lt. Surge’s Strategy. These supporters are too broken to play them in such little counts. Play them before they’re banned!

Good looking out. After taking a step back and looking at it you are right. There should be a +1 of lt surgess strategy. Red's challenge I'm not feeling too much for this deck tbh. This deck plays mostly trainer cards so there shouldn't be any need to play red's challenge over Green's search.

Last edited:
Good looking out. After taking a step back and looking at it you are right. There should be a +1 of lt surgess strategy. Red's challenge I'm not feeling too much for this deck tbh. This deck plays mostly trainer cards so there shouldn't be any need to play red's challenge over Green's search.

Thanks for also mentioning bike+whistle. Completely forhof about those cards. I think lowering the energy count to 8-9 and adding 4 acro bike would make the deck dig faster :)
(But you already have 4 Acro Bike and 4 Judge Whistle)

Back