• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Pyroar / Seismitoad EX

VergeX

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4-4 Pyroar (1 XYPF)
    3 Seismitoad EX
    2 Mewtwo EX
    1 Reshiram (Outrage)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• x4 Sycamoore
    x4 N
    x3 Lysandre
    x3 Blacksmith
    x2 Colress
    x1 Skyla
    x3 Muscle Band
    x3 Ultra Ball
    x2 Pokemon Catcher
    x2 Vs Seeker
    x2 Startling Megaphone
    x2 Enhanced Hammer
    x2 Switch
    x1 Computer Search
    x1 Lysandres Trump Card
Energy:

• x3 DCE
    x8 Fire Energy

Strategy:

Pull out Pyroar, swap their pokemon out with PF Pyroar, Lysandre, and Catcher. So far has worked out pretty well.

I think you need virbank + lasers in here. You can pull up anything you want and then lock their switch cards with quaking punch, plus it helps with the low damage output. I also think that 4 Lysander's is overkill. I would run 2 and drop the catchers then run a 2/2 split of Pyroar. Hope it helps

If your intent is to enhance your chances of starting with a Seismitoad EX in order to Quaking Punch as quickly as possible, then I'd suggest consider adding a few Skyla to help you in this effort.

Also, from my experience in playing a similar deck, as well as playing against decks like this, I suspect your starting Poké will "take one for the team" (i.e., get KOd while you setup). Consider adding 1-2 Reshiram (Outrage) as another alternate attacker and a fantastic starting Poké.

With 4 P Sycamore, 4 N, 4 Lysandre, and 2 Colress, you will have too many, IMO, Supporter "clashes" (instances when you need/want to play a draw card Supporter and a Blacksmith) with the 3 Blacksmith. I'd suggest you consider replacing 1-2 card-sraw Supporters with Bicycles.

Why no Professor's Letter and only 3 DCE?

Lastly, is that Lysandre's Last Resort suppose to be be an Lysandre's Trump Card?

Edited it a little from suggestions. I really do not want to play laserbank, it takes up a lot of slots and I am just straight up not a fan of it anyway. Trying to find room for a letter. Thank you for the help.

Back