• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Puzzle Chain (Zoroark/Florges)

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
The new Florges has a nice ability, but I can only ever see it working with Zoroark GX. So that is exactly what I am going to do. I do not expect this deck to the very competitive, but I imagine it will work very well at full steam.
Florges:
Florges
Stage 2: Evolves from Floette (or in our case, Flabébé)
120 HP
Fairy Type

Wonder Gift: Once during your turn, before your attack, you may flip a coin. If heads, put an item card from your discard pile into your deck.

[Y][Y][C]Mist Guard: 70 Damage
During your next turn, this Pokemon takes no damage by attacks from your opponent's [N] Pokemon.
Weakness: Metal
Resistance: Dark
Retreat: 2
Also here is the translation for Diantha:
You may only play this Pokemon if one of your [Y] Pokemon was knocked out during your opponent's last turn. Put any 2 cards from your discard pile into your hand.
So, the list:

4 Zorua
4 Zoroark GX
4 Flabébé
4 Florges
3 Tapu Lele GX
1 Tapu Koko/Mew EX

4 Ultra Ball
4 Puzzle of Time
4 Rare Candy
2 Evosoda
2 Field Blower
1 Max Potion
1 Counter Catcher
1 Choice Band
1 Float Stone

3 Brigette
3 Sycamore
2 Guzma
2 Mallow
1 N
1 Diantha

4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Dark Energy
1 Psychic Energy
1 Counter Energy

This deck's strategy is to get out as many Florges as possible (and minimum 1 Zoroark GX) and continually chain puzzle of time by using Florges to get them out of the discard pile, then have Zoroark use Trade to put draw 2 cards (2 puzzle of time), and use them to get whatever you want out of the discard pile, and repeat.

This is very clunky and tedious yes, but I thought it'd be a nice rogue option that you might want to use once in a while. I have printed some proxies and am going to test this soon, so any advice would be wonderful. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Back