Ruling Pure Power question!!

eusoubom

I love my girlfriend!!
Can i use pure power(first medicham attack) on dustox ex or any other safeguard or suckle UF?
Please answer me soon as possible!!

You can use it on Shuckle because he ONLY prevents DAMAGE from Pokémon EX and placing counters is NOT considered damage but to Pokémon like Dustox EX that prevents all effects of an attack then no.

no all safegaurd pokemon can not be damage or hurt by an attack form an EX. Only power like Flareon ex power can hurt EX this is an example.

Dustox123-EX: like I explained earlier: You can use it un Shuckle prevents ONLY DAMAGE from Pokémon EX and placing counters is NOT considered damage but to Pokémon like Dustox EX that prevents all effects of an attack then no.

Thanks!! But one mor question!! The Shadow Tag(second attack of wobbuffet) apply weakness and resistence? Like in dustox ex can i do 140 with Shadow Tag?

No Wobbuffet's Shadow tag ISN'T affected by Weakness or Resistance because he only places counters which are not affected by that type of attribute but keep in mind that it is affected by poke-powers and bodies like Medicham Ex's counters on Dustox EX. PM me if you didn't understand or if you have other questions.

Back