• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

pulse lock (masters, cities)

tyranitar77

Thanks to Chill_Glacia for the Avatar
ok to start of i think this is cool i got umbreon/espeon sleeves, umbreon/espeon deck box and now im working on a deck to go into them so far it is 10 cards short from 60 so please help me with it
so here it is
4x eevee (RR)
3x Umbreon (UD)
1x Espeon prime
1x Espeon (MD)
2x Uxie
1x Azelf
1x Unkown Q

4x BTS
4x Expert Belt
3x Bebe's Search
4x Super Scoop Up
2x Flower Shop Lady
2x Warp Point
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Energy Exchanger
1x Luxury Ball

4x Special Dark
7x Basic Dark

please help me with this deck i have a cities in 2 weeks and need to fix up my deck so i can play and win i play against luxchomp alot so i need help thank you

I'd add in 2 double colorless, and 2 pokemon rescue for starters. rescue gets eevees back which is really nice. 4 expert belts seems too high.

You will never need more than 3 E-Belts. Remove at least one (I'd say Remove 2 but it's up to you).

I'd actually recommend -2 E-Belts and +2 POkemon Communicator to help get the cards you need out sooner (Or get an Uxie for a hand refresh).

I a deck like this were damage isn't high and there is the chance the opponent will attacking with the stage 1 or basic SP stage pokemon without any powers i'd like something that can push my damage output above 60 sometimes without me needing to attachig another special {D} energy or having to rely on quick blow for more damage.

+2 Crobat G
+4 Poke Turn
+2 Pokemon Communication

Id recommend umbreon md for free retreat on all eeveelutions and no weakness, and replacing flower shop lady for palmer's contribution instead. I'd go with 2 RR Eevee and 2 MD Eevee. A starter like sableye or smeargle should be a good idea. Also fitting in 2 or 3 professor oak's new theory for hand refresh is always great

lmao. don't play this deck at cities....really,don't. it may look nice, but that strategy is bad. one you face a deck lke gyarados, you'll be crying. if anything i'd use umbreon UD and Scizor Prime. 4 special dark 4 special metal 2 basic metal and 2 basic dark.

Back