Help PTCGO Matchmaking

Lewcurio

Aspiring Trainer
My apologies if this is not where this belongs. I tried navigating Pokebeach but couldn't seem to find what I was proposing my question about.

Is there any thread where players can just add someone on Pokebeach and vs each other for practice against actual good decks (not like PTCGO VS ladder matchmaking)? Surely there must be something around this site like that that I'm just missing. If not, I guess my PTCGO screen name is Lewcurio. Reply if you'd like a match.

Fwiw regarding the PTCGO Ladder: As you play (and win) more and more, you will start being paired up against better players (who will be playing better decks). Easily 80% of the decks I face are meta decks.

My apologies if this is not where this belongs. I tried navigating Pokebeach but couldn't seem to find what I was proposing my question about.

Is there any thread where players can just add someone on Pokebeach and vs each other for practice against actual good decks (not like PTCGO VS ladder matchmaking)? Surely there must be something around this site like that that I'm just missing. If not, I guess my PTCGO screen name is Lewcurio. Reply if you'd like a match.
Fwiw regarding the PTCGO Ladder: As you play (and win) more and more, you will start being paired up against better players (who will be playing better decks). Easily 80% of the decks I face are meta decks.

This brings up a question: Lewcurio, are you talking about the PTCGO's matchmaking algorithm? Based on your thread title you are, but based on your opening post you aren't. If you're discussing both, okay. I seem to recall there being a thread for PTCGO screen names somewhere, but I don't remember and don't have time to dig for it now (assuming it is still there).

Back