• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Psychic/Fighting, gardevoir lvlX, Groudon EX

BenWhittaker

Aspiring Trainer
This deck isn't very good at the moment, it feels like it based off luck but im limited with cards right now. feedback would be very helpful and appreciated so I know what to take out and bring in and purchase in future. thanks :)

When playing this deck I can get HO-OH ex and Groudon ex in play easily but I might just be lucky, I have plenty of energy for groudon but because HO-OH takes one each of grass-water-electric energy its hard to use it. I try and evolve two ralts into gardevior X and Gallade which help a lot. I wouldn't say this deck has much of a "strategy" just chance which obviously cant be good. Thanks ALOT for any help :)

Pokémon:
Ralts x4
Kirlia x2
Gardevoir x2
Gallade x2
Espurr x2
Meowstic x1
Bouffalant
Zigzagoon x1
Gardevoir Lvl X x1
Groudon EX x1
HO-OH EX x1
Jirachi EX x1

Trainer/Support
Pokémon centre lady x1
Potion x2
Tierno x2
Professors letter x2
Great ball x2
Xerosic x1
Pokémon Fan club x2
Professor sycamore x1
Fresh water x2
Evosoda x1
Teamates x1
Professor birch's observatory x1
Misty's determination x1

Energy:
Fighting-11
Psychic-5
Electric-2
Water-2
Grass-3

Last edited:
This list doesn't help us much if you don't say which set each card (Pokemon & Trainer) is from. Until then, there's not much we can do to help.

~SS

Back