PSA - HIGHEST GRADE CHARIZARD :D

PokeGB

Aspiring Trainer
How do people know how many of a card is graded, so for example I have a POP series 5 Espeon PSA Grade 9, so how would I find out how many other people have this card and this condition?

RE: PSA

Go to the PSA population report. You can google it, just type in Espeon in the player search bar when you get to it. Looks like there's only 2 in existence at the moment.

I'd ask SoulWind. This guy has been PSA grading his cards for a while (and has a rather *nice* collection of PSA 9-10's) and he could tell you ALL about grading.

I currently own two PSA 10 Japanese Victory Medal cards, so I'm quite happy with 'em!

Thanks alot, found what I needed, major help!

Just discovered I've got the only and highest graded Charizard 1st Edition Base Set in Spanish at a PSA 9 :D

DrunkSpinda said:
Also, can someone explain the PSA Grading Process?

Here is everything you will ever need to know about PSA's grading process.

http://www.psacard.com/Services/PSAGradingProcess/

To check how many of your card have been graded, check out the PSA POP Report.

Just search the name of whatever card you are looking for in the search feature.
Note: I find it better not to select any categories as Pokemon cards are split between the actual "Pokemon Cards" category and the "Non-sport Cards" category, so searching in just one can eliminate some results.

Back