PS3 Games

You need Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2, but I'd also recommend Little Big Planet, Borderlands, and Fallout 3.

depends what kind of games you like. if you like fps games, then go for modern warfare 2, killzone 2, and resistance 2. if not there are other great games like uncharted 2 and metal gear sold 4. my personal recommendation is to look up a downloadable game called "fat princess" ignore the chessy title but it's a really good game and it's exclusive to the ps3

LBP
Warhawk
Cod
Uncharted 2
NCAA football
Madden Football
Orange Box
GTA
Battlefield 1942
Other platformers.

Modern Warfare 2 is a must have for any PS3 user. Fifa 10 is a good game, but since I'm British I enjoy 'soccer', which you may not. I've heard good things about Little Big Planet so I recommend that aswell.

Thanks guys!

I'm allowed to get 3 games so I was thinking of:

Modern Warfare 2
Killzone 2
Uncharted 2

What do you guys think?

MetalGear Solid 4
StreetFighter 4 ( better version which is called SuperStreetFighter 4 comes out in March or somewhere close to that time)
Fallout 3 (game of the year edition)
Little Big Planet

gogoejoe said:
Hi Kingdra king,
A statement from My Voucher Codes United Kingdom reads, “A couple of months ago, little separated the two in terms of units being sold through our site, but November has seen a huge surge by Microsoft's budget friendly console, backed by a stellar PR campaign. The PlayStation 3 is undoubtedly a fantastic console, but Brits are still extremely mindful of their bank balance due to the recession, and although they want Christmas 2009 to be memorable, are seemingly more than happy to choose the cheaper option.” The company is saying that, in November, for every PS3 sold, three Xbox 360 consoles were ordered.
Lol, I'm a xbox 360 owner, but anyway it seems Kingdra King has already decided to purchase a PS3, I don't think there's a need to advertise the 360 to him ;p

Everyone's pretty much repeating the same games. My friend just bought a PS3, and those are the games he bought. Also look out for God of War 3 and Final Fantasy XIII in the future.

Back