Promo Distribution Announced for Pokemon TCG Illustration Contest Winners!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The winners for the 2022 Pokemon TCG Illustration Contest were announced back in June — and now the top illustrations are being turned into promo cards!

Arcanine-Art-Contest-Winner-Promo-215x300.png

Greninja-Art-Contest-Winner-Promo-215x300.png

Bulbasaur-Art-Contest-Winner-Promo-215x300.png

A giveaway will begin December 16th in Japan. Customers will receive a set of all three cards when they spend more than 2,000 yen on merchandise at Japan’s Pokemon Centers, Pokemon Stores, and Pokemon Center Online.
No word yet if a similar promotion will come to America, as the contest featured winners from the United States.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Greninja as I (think) read 120 to the active 10 to 3 not great but a neat card none the less

This is the first time Greninja will have a normal, Stage 2 card this generation, despite it appearing in multiple cards already.

Translations?
My ruf translation:

Arcanine
[R][R][C] Sunburst Tackle - 160
This Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

Greninja
[W][C][C] Coordinated Shuriken - 120
This attack also does 10 damage to 3 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance).

Bulbasaur
[G] Shake and Collect
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, draw 1 card.

can some explain what greninja's bottom half is doing? love the art work but all i see is one leg kinda?
Greninja is crouching down on twigs/branches; thus his legs look shorter.

My ruf translation:

Arcanine
[R][R][C] Sunburst Tackle - 160
This Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

Greninja
[W][C][C] Coordinated Shuriken - 120
This attack also does 10 damage to 3 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance).

Bulbasaur
[G] Shake and Collect
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, draw 1 card.

Greninja is crouching down on twigs/branches; thus his legs look shorter.
Bulbasaur is actually pretty good then, standard play only has the Loopy Lasso one which is ok in orbeetle?

Back