[Project]Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Turn your sprites into cards! (Fallen Glory, coming soon-ish!)

What do you think of my idea?=9

• Keep up the good work! This idea's one of a kind!

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • It's okay...

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Why waste your time on such a mundane thing?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
RE: Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Calling all spriters!(Turn your sprites into cards!)

This is like a reunion of the people who joined infernape's contest.:D I mean, LM, me, bonsly, bulbasaur, and you are all here.:D I wonder what happened to ssb4ever?:rolleyes:

RE: Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Calling all spriters!(Turn your sprites into cards!)

I can't see it. To add images, you have to put the url in between a
, it would look like this:
sigduskloomdphw2.gif

i dont get it
please help i want to know how to put images. );

Do you already have an image hosting account? Try this: www.imageshack.us and after registering, you can upload your images there so we can see them.

Topceon turned out better than I thought it would. It seems pretty well rounded as well.
I've submitted a bunch. If you want me to stop, I will. I could also submit ones for the genneral public to use.
If you don't have a problem with people submitting a lot, then I'll be more than happy to keep going.

Of course I've got no problem with that.:D I've been waiting here all day waiting for someone to post a request. At last, my Masterpiece is complete!
sigspectreumoqqx3.gif

What do you think?:p I can't believe I scratched everything, and if you look closely at the background, you'll see a "sig" sign.
Spectre + Spectrum = Spectreum - The Ho-oh of the night. It only appears during blue moons. It it is easily startled, and it fights back immediately. No one who has ever faced it, lived to tell the tale.

It looks awesome, but a tad bit broken, with no Weakness, and after taking damage will hit for at least 3 Damage.
Anyway, here is a new one I've made:
SIGFioFio.png

It's called FioFio. It has High Attack and High Defense, but it's speed isn't much. It gains power when it has 3 HP Left. It is Fire/Fighting
Attack Guage:
1 2 3 2 3 1
Pokedex:
A normally Solitary pokemon that lives in the mountains. It often gets into teritory desputes with other FioFio. It's flame on it's head grows to more agitated it becomes. It has been known to wipe out an entire Mountain with a single punch.

It is a bit broken, like a Bastiodon, the more you inflict on it, the more damage it returns. One problem though, what if it's hit with a 4 bar attack? It would also only return damage equal to 4 bars, and assuming that the opponent's HP is around 6 or so, they can wax Spectreum. Besides, what if Spectreum uses the type that the opponent is resistant to instead of weak against? Look at the non-broken side, it can only do 1 damage in the first turn. Alright, I'll get on with your FioFio. But seriously, an entire mountain in a single punch with a max damage of 3?:p You're FioFio's done by the way.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1141/cardsgv9.png

Lots of new sprites. Hope you like them and can do the cards :)

DON'T USE GIANT IMAGESSSSSSSS - PMJ

Palmer said:
This is like a reunion of the people who joined infernape's contest.:D I mean, LM, me, bonsly, bulbasaur, and you are all here.:D I wonder what happened to ssb4ever?:rolleyes:

Hey don't forget me. I entered too.
Also:
kangaratyr2.png

Kangarat
Normal Type
Kangaroo/Rat
Quick
Weak
Common
Do something with it.

Yes! FioFio looks awesome.

Umm... Why are you saying your own sprite looks awesome. I don't mean any offense, but it sounds kind of vain. Don't get me wrong, I like the sprite.

Almost done just got to do a few touch up's to it.

I'm saying that FioFio looks good in a card. I'm complementing Palmer, not my self.

Wow, peterrab is really serious about this. Ahcmeta, do you have Kangarat's background yet? Then maybe I can turn it into a card. I had a nightmare...someone voted on the 3rd option of the poll!O_O I was glad to see that it wasn't when I checked.:p

PS: peterrab, those cards of yours saying "secret rare" won't be turned into one since you can only have at most 1 secret rare per set. Either you change the rarity, or you wait for the next set. About the backgrounds, widen them vertically please.

I'd like to think I'm serious about this too.

I want to plan to submit at least one image a day. I guess Palmer has his work cut out for him with all these entries submitted.

With the forum finally back, it feels great to post again. Not on some free site that I made, I have to admit that it was in fact failing.

Credit to: Boracay_Jason and Psychic Pokemon Master

WHOOT!!!! The forums are back here is thew card IO made...

BunirichuCard.png

I will enter.Here is swampiken!:
swampikenne4.png

You can choose it's stuff.
You can give a name and stats to this combo of latios, mewtwo and darkrai that I made:
nandsgiveplzinnitewfdqjsi8.png

And here is one I made a while ago like the swampiken called mewcario:
mewlucariocombovh7.png

Give a background first. Hurray for commons!:p

Back