-||PROJECT CRYSTAL||-

Zahd

~••//I am Umbreot//••~
Welcome my dear fellow Pokebeach members to "PROJECT CRYSTAL". PC for short.

This is a little something that I have started work on, and it involves revamps. I am currently revamping pokemon crystal version things and here they are.

Here are the things I will do the revamps for PC:
-Pokemon sprites (front only)
-Towns and cities
-Routes

This project will of course take quite a long while to complete, I'm estimating about a couple of months. The sprites that I create will be open to the public and can be used by anyone AS LONG AS THEY GIVE CREDIT.
----
COMPLETED POKEMON SPRITES:
#001-#003
---
COMPLETED CITIES, ROUTES, ETC.
NewBark
New bark town

Why do Red, Blue and Green, since they have made FireRed/LeafGreen, and those sprites are Ruby and Sapphire

FR/LG sprite:
pkfrlg001.png

R/S sprite:
pkrs203.gif

R/B sprite:
rbspr001.png

See, none of those are similar. When I do a revamp it will only have the same pose as the old sprite, other things would have changed.

Bonsly, please send me a PM showing me of your examples and I will consider your offer.

well... I just noticed that you scratched sprited the shading... I can't do that though I can perfectly re-vamp:D

This sounds like a cool project. Here's something to add:
thSmeargleRevampcopy.png

Give credit to Flygon Ruler for it. I would've pointed this thread out to him, becauase he's great at revamps, but he's banned :(.

Off topic, but you might wanna check this out.

Flygon Ruler eh, I'll have to add him to my contact list. That is a pokemon crystal version sprite right? Anyway, I will have to change a couple of things on his sprite- too much black. But he doesn't seem to be too bad!

Uhh, yeah, as I said, I would've pointed this out to him, but it seems he's been permanently banned. Also, check in the shop for your request.

--DUE TO MY LACK OF PATIENCE I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY SPRITES OTHER THAN POKEMON CRYSTAL--

Don't worry I'll still be doing pokemon crystal sprites, and as a BIG WHOOPING BONUS I'm gonna be revamping all the old routes and towns of pokemon crystal too! WHOOPIE!

*How meny times have I said this...it must be over 1000*
When useing sprites save them as a PNG file.

Yes yes yes LV, I've got that down. It's my freakin' computer, I hate this coding. If you change it to PNG, it saves as a BMP regardless of what you said. Thank fully I've been able to work past that. So anyways, here we are, the revamped version of NewBark town!
CLICK HERE
And yes it's PNG.

Back