ORAS Problem with Wi-Fi Battles

KiKi

Team Harmony
Recently, I made a team to do online battles with, but for some reason, when I go to the battle entry screen, it says that Special Pokemon Permitted is highlighted in red, and when I click on the Info button, it doesn't show me what is wrong.

I used a hacking tool to edit some, but not all, of the stats of the Pokemon, and natures of three of them.
Other than that, they have completely legit movesets, where obtained and trained legitimately to LV.100, and should work fine.

Can someone please explain what is going on, and why I can't battle with my friends on Wi-Fi?

- Caught location not matching.
- Shiny while Shiny locked or caught in a gen it used to be shiny locked in. (A shiny zekrom from BW would be flagged, but an oras on would not)
- Unreleased (Including moves and/or abilities)
- illegal stats and movesets
- Item unreleased
- Wondercarded (if you wondercard a pokemon, most likely it's met at location would be in a pokecenter or fateful encounter.. which wouldn't be correct in most cases in only it's respective routes and day-care should be there.)
- Pokeball caught in (Ex. Dream ball aegislash)

And that's all at the top of my head in gen 6... PID was only an issue when it was manually generated in BW.

You can probably trade the pokemon with a friend, and see which one doesn't go through if you're having trouble with figuring it out. I've fixed IVs and natures on mine before without a problem.. but I know whenever my buddy wondercarded an azumaril the battle just would not begin period. They also patched some of the HA unova starters again after seeing some in battle spot.. which would be unpatch on the 5th if you're carrying those.

MegaBeedrill said:
- Caught location not matching.
- Shiny while Shiny locked or caught in a gen it used to be shiny locked in. (A shiny zekrom from BW would be flagged, but an oras on would not)
- Unreleased (Including moves and/or abilities)
- illegal stats and movesets
- Item unreleased
- Wondercarded (if you wondercard a pokemon, most likely it's met at location would be in a pokecenter or fateful encounter.. which wouldn't be correct in most cases in only it's respective routes and day-care should be there.)
- Pokeball caught in (Ex. Dream ball aegislash)

And that's all at the top of my head in gen 6... PID was only an issue when it was manually generated in BW.

You can probably trade the pokemon with a friend, and see which one doesn't go through if you're having trouble with figuring it out. I've fixed IVs and natures on mine before without a problem.. but I know whenever my buddy wondercarded an azumaril the battle just would not begin period. They also patched some of the HA unova starters again after seeing some in battle spot.. which would be unpatch on the 5th if you're carrying those.
My problem most likely has to do with the modified stats.
All of the other things do not apply, as they were all obtained legitimately, save the Shiny Blaziken I trained, which I received as a LV. Shiny Torchic on Wondertrade.

Are shiny Torchic available through Wonder Cards? If they're not, that may be the issue.

Testing which one doesn't go through seems like the best option to me. You can remove them from your team one by one to find out what the issue is, or trade them as MegaBeedrill mentioned.

Back