Ruling Problem with energy

mudkipbulbasaur

Aspiring Trainer
I need more energys:{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D}:D but I can never seem to get them in booster packs:(. Shouldn't they be rather common or something? If not, please tell me how I can get them because I have Absol G but I dont have the right energys to use him.:(
Please reply to this post

There is a number of ways to get them:
1) Ebay
2) Pop 8 or 9 packs
3) The Diamond and Pearl Pack

mudkipbulbasaur said:
I need more energys:{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D}:D but I can never seem to get them in booster packs:(. Shouldn't they be rather common or something? If not, please tell me how I can get them because I have Absol G but I don't have the right energys to use him.:(
Please reply to this post

The only boosters that basic energy are in is DP, HP, PK, and Emerald. Perhaps I left out I set, but that covers EX-SV. Plus, you can just buy a theme deck.

I think the actual Ruby&Sapphire set has energy. I think you can buy like 100 energy for 2 or 3 dollars on ebay without shipping. Darkness and Metal energy might be harder to find because they are new. If you want a specific type of energy, you could try theme decks but I say ebay is a cheaper route.

If your looking for dark energy and don't want to buy online, I would suggest getting the T-Tar deck from SF since it comes with 14 something dark energy.

Another way to get enegy is through trade. Most veteraan players have hundreds of each energy. I got 15 of each kind of energy for a drapion X. Trade locally for the best results.

I don't trade as i don't go to league, but buying Decks is the best way i've found, you pay $14 for 24 energies, but with Juliacoolo's results, i would definitly trade, and its funny, cuz i got a Drapion X, wish i could have traded for energies like that lol

Back