Probability of Primes/Legends in Triumphant?

The ratios have changed...

Legend pieces are not 1:12, because our box came with 1.
We cracked 5 Primes, and I've heard the norm to be around 4-5 (sometimes 6).

If any of these Primes make top tier (*hint* Celebi), they are going to be worth quite a bit.

At the end of a pre-release it was a brand new box and we were alowed to pick the packs and I pulled both bottm legends so Reed (Vegitialian) your wrong.

I'm not saying that it's only 1 per box, I'm saying that our box only had 1 piece, so there is a chance of getting only 1 legend in a box.

you cannot use the pre-release for ratios.
you need the whole box to correctly calculate ratios.
on average, ull get 5 primes and 3 legends. thats AVERAGE
of course, a lucky few will get 6 primes and 4 legends. some others will only get 4 primes and 2 legends.
and some, will only get 1 legend. however, in boxes that only have 1 or 2 legends, there will be an alph.
overall, box ratios are balanced with its value

I just watched someone opening a triumphant box on youtube, and they pulled 5 primes and 3 legend pieces, so it looks like the ratios are the same, even though there's 8 primes :/

okay. so the ratios have not changed.
why would the ratios change in the first place? its not like its a whole new series set.

Look at the ratios in Platinum... it went from 2 Lv. Xs per box in PT to 4 in SV, then down to 2-3 for Arceus (if I remember correctly).

watched some more youtube box openings.
can fully confirm that ratios have no changed
average of 5 primes and 3 legends per box

I got 5 Primes, 2 Legends, and 1 Alph Lithograph in my box, so IMO I think the ratios are probably 1:7 for Primes and 1:12 or 1:18 possibly for the Legends.

~A+G

actually, in my box, i got 3 legends, 5 primes, AND the alph.
guess thats just pure dumb luck ^_^

I got another box, and my buddy got a box.

I pulled 5 Primes, 3 Legends.

He pulled 5 Primes, 2 Legends. No Alph.

I'd say the ratio's about 1:15 for legends, and probably about 1:7 for the Primes.

1:12 for Legends. If everyone is pulling three, it's 1:12. Your friend just had a bad box. 1:7 for Primes, because we're each pulling five.

Back