• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Prize control seniors cities, ( Dialga Palkia legend )

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
2-2 dialga palkia legend
2-2 heatran x
2 uxie
1 azelf
2-2 scizor prime
2-2 bronzong triumphant
total-17

3 legend box
2 pont
1 aarons collection
3 flower shop lady
2 judge
4 warp point
2 bebes
2 communication
2 energy exchangers
3 inigo plateau
3 level max
total-29

10{M}
4 rescue energy
total-14

strategy: the basic strategy is to get out DPL and keep adding prizes to your opponant while milling their deck and heatran x's poke power lets you save the metal energies that would be discarded from being discarded
Bronzong - Metal - HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bronzor

[C] Legendary Ritual: Show your opponent 1 set of Legendary Pokemon from your deck, then put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C] Reflect Energy: 30 damage. Move 1 Energy attached to this Pokemon to one of your Benched Pokemon. (If you have no Benched Pokemon, ignore this effect.)
Palkia & Dialga LEGEND - Water / Metal - HP 160
Legendary Pokemon

[W][C][C] Sudden Delete: Return 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your opponent’s hand.
[M][M][C] Manipulate Time: Discard all Metal Energy attached to this Pokemon, and place the top 2 cards from your opponent’s deck in your opponent’s Prize stack.

Weakness: Lightning / Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Combine 2 Palkia & Dialga LEGEND cards in your hand and play them on your Bench.

When this Pokemon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Indigo Plateau
Stadium

Each player’s Legendary Pokemon has its maximum HP increased by 30.

You can play a Stadium next to your Active pokemon once during your turn. If a Stadium with a different name comes into play, discard this card.

Rescue Energy
Special Energy

This card provides 1 unit of Colorless Energy.

If the Pokemon this card is attached to is Knocked Out by damage from an attack, return that Pokemon to your hand. (All cards other than Pokemon cards are discarded.)

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 3

is this deck perfect?

someone please help me

I think you could drop a Warp Point for a Premier Ball, but other than that, it's a fairly solid rogue deck. All that you need to do is test it and either modify it from those results and tell us and we'll help you!

I think you should take out 1 legend box, (you have bronzong) 1 warp point, (too many) and at least 1 Judge (you don't really need this), and put in something more powerful (maybe the scizor prime line? 2 or 3-1) in case you get backed into a "situation".

Personally, I don't like this. Blaziken one-hits without the stadium in play, and most SPs run something to nuke your Heatran X, and all can at least pull it up. Preventing attacking, having a weak field, not getting 3 energy on your stuff easily, and whatever else, I think this is weak. I'm helping you by saying to scrap the idea before you get the cards.

~L_X_F

okay first off this was my first deck list so if you would like to see my new deck check out my signature and with a bubble coat on dpl blaziken can't get one shot and i use la heatran so i can attack with it if needed so check out my new deck so i can get some advice for it plz

Back