• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Primal Kyogre EX / Kyurem / Glaceon

Akiro

Aspiring Trainer
I was looking at some kyogre tool box and tried to see wbat else could this deck use. So I looked at card like palkia ex(bkp) and then i saw a kinda forgotten card wich was kyurem ex (aor)
Then this deck idea hit me.

Pokemon x16

Kyogre ex x3
Primal Kyogre ex x3
Manaphy ex x2
Glaceon ex x2
Regice x1
Kyurem ex x2
Hoopa ex x1
Shaymin ex x2

Trainers x33

Sycamore x4
N x2
Skyla x1
Lysandre x2
Deliquent x1
Vs seeker x3
Ultra ball x4
Dive ball x1
Max elixir x4
Energy switch x3
Super rod x1
Kyogre spirit link x3
Rough seas x3
Pararell city x1

Energy x11

Water energy x11

Quite simple deck. I used youtuber yellowswellow kyogre tool box as base and changed it.
You set up your primal kyogre as usual then hit your tidal wave for 150 on the active and 30 on all benched opposing EXs.
You then move your energy on a kuyrem to power up your glaciate attack to continue spreading 30 damage on all opposing pokemon. Even the non EXs.
Once you spreaded enough damage you can simply switch to glaceon ex and use his second bite attack to pick up KO on accross the board damaged pokemon.

Sorry if my english is not optimal, it is not my primary languages.

Last edited:
Nice list.

4 Ultra Balls seem a bit too much, especially since most of your Pokémon are Water type; and you really don't need to "dump" certain into your discard pile. so, I think replacing 1 Ultra Ball with another Dive Ball would help speed-up your setup.

Nice list.

4 Ultra Balls seem a bit too much, especially since most of your Pokémon are Water type; and you really don't need to "dump" certain into your discard pile. so, I think replacing 1 Ultra Ball with another Dive Ball would help speed-up your setup.

Sure another dive ball instead of a ultra ball can speed-up but I think the 4 ultra ball is necessary to maximize the odds of getting the Hoopa EX turn one since I don't run Trainers' mail or other mean to dig deeper tham draw form supporter or shaymin who also can not be search by dive ball. As for dumping cards, I usually discard supporter when I have a vs seeker or card like regice when not needed. But I'll try to replace the ultra ball

Back