Pride full mod!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just the new junior mod look. Bam has it too

OMG MP isn't a Junior mod anymore :O

Wait, all the experts look the same. Including Bam and Pride. They aren't junior mods anymore :O :O.

Bam and I have mod powers in the Battle Arena and Wifi League, none of the other Experts do. I guess they just decided to make us look all alike.

Are my eyes THAT bad, or why does the new username colour look the same as the supermod one?

Lou Cypher said:
Yours is darker Señor, maybe fiddle a bit with your screen brightness settings.

He said SUPERmod, not mod. So, if the SUPERmod looks the same color, then I think SNN may have gone colorblind/color blind (idk if it's one or two words)

MylesPrower said:
Looks to me like I've gone back to Trade Council. What's going on here?

Well, as you know all of the Trade Council members, got mod powers in the Trading Corner, which you were originally the only one who had power there. Now, it is not necessary to have a Junior Mod, as all of the Trade Council members, pretty much are Junior Mods, with the appearance of the Trade Council members.

That's the thing, though, I have powers in the Pokebeach.com section. So It'll look kinda strange. ~MP

So the trade council have a secret identity? Can I ride in the trade mobile :O???? Now I don't have to PM you guys if I need help, I'll just flash the Trade Signal in the sky :O

Sorry, still hooked on batman :p

Anyway, lots of changes. Why did you have to change things at 1 AM and make me stay up so late -_-

I don't see a reason for these threads saying, "New expert/strategist/anything below mod." When someone becomes a mod, you'll see that they are bolded on the online list.

Max Shade IV said:
Lou Cypher said:
Yours is darker Señor, maybe fiddle a bit with your screen brightness settings.

He said SUPERmod, not mod. So, if the SUPERmod looks the same color, then I think SNN may have gone colorblind/color blind (idk if it's one or two words)
Before it went blue? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back