Ruling prerelease

Wizzblade

Leaf Blade!
Hi, I'm going to go to the mysterious treasures prerelease, and it will be my first pokemon tournament EVER. I think it sounds fun because I have virtually no good cards of my own and would like to play where everybody has an even chance. Can someone please explain how everything will work. I also have 2 questions of my own:

will they be giving out sleeves?

I have heard of the theme deck challenge. I really like the dp2 theme decks and might want to do that. Can you participate in it as well as the main tournament, and how much does it cost?

Wizzblade said:
Hi, I'm going to go to the mysterious treasures prerelease, and it will be my first pokemon tournament EVER. I think it sounds fun because I have virtually no good cards of my own and would like to play where everybody has an even chance. Can someone please explain how everything will work. I also have 2 questions of my own:

will they be giving out sleeves?

I have heard of the theme deck challenge. I really like the dp2 theme decks and might want to do that. Can you participate in it as well as the main tournament, and how much does it cost?

25/30$
Maybe for Sleeves. Most likely yes.
They should give you 6 Booster Packs to make a 40 Card deck they provide energies (Luckily at mine all they had we're Rainbow's). After they give you 2 more packs and if you have the best record another prize.

Back