BW/BW2 Pre-Order gift for Pokemon Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of pre-orders, GAME stores in the UK are giving out posters featuring the Unova starter pokemon.

Source: http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=15420&cm_sp=pokemon-_-topnav-_-blackwhite

@Spartan7: Well, that sucks. Sorry to hear. By the way, Welcome to the Forums! Be sure to read the rules, and say out of trouble :)

I've enjoyed Pre-order gifts in the past, and if I get something this time around cool, but it doesn't really matter. My Lugia and Giritina figures are just sitting on my desk collecting dust. They're nice to have, but not that important.

I pre-order games, so I make sure I get one, and then I don't pay all of it in one big helping.

@Sean: Nothing that I know of. If I were you, I would preorder at GameStop if there was one near you. My GameStop said that If you didn't preorder, you will not be able to buy a copy for about a month. Where I live, no suprise LOL.

i alredy pre orderd it from EB Games but for soul silver hart gold and platenum you got the toy things so i will probally get a figure

I was just at Gamestop and a person working there said she thinks that they are going to give away Figures if you reserved the games! This is unconfirmed, I am just telling you what they said!

In Colombia, they are giving away:

White pre-order: White front and Black back Cap with Zekrom on it
Black pre-order: Black front and White back Cap with Reshiram on it

And if you pre-order both, they also give a set of 3 Stylus with each one of the starters on them.

The caps are really cool, I'll post pics of them once I have them in my hands :p

Spartan7 wrote:
i didnt get anything when i went to bestbuy

Do you have a Reward Zone card? If so, you would have received 800 points which can be redeemed for a $10 certificate. I think that's for Canada only since the main page says 500 which I'm assuming is for the US. Either way though you'll need a Rewards zone card.

So i went to Best Buy today since I couldn't find time earlier and pre-ordered the dude. On my receipt it says $39.99. Looks like now I'll be able to price match and get an additional 10 or 15% off. This game keeps getting cheaper and cheaper. :D

So if I can get this straight, Toys 'R' Us is the only retailer giving out any sort of tangible/collectible item? I stalled on preordering from Gamestop last week just in case; Gamestop is like a three-minute drive from home, but I have to cross 10-15 minutes of highway to get to TRU, so I just want to make sure I'm not wasting more gas as the pre-order deposit :p (plus I have to pay in straight-up cash at TRU, whereas I have about five active gift cards for Gamestop at any given time…). To that end, do they give you the stylus/accessory pack upfront, or do they have to have it in stock as a regular store item for you to receive it (saving 12 bucks seems a little extreme these days :p)? And also, is the Victini/Liberty Pass download running for longer than just the single launch day? If that's the case I can just pick up the games from TRU and walk over the Gamestop for the event on Monday. Hmm, TPCi isn't being too vocal about this stuff…thanks to anyone who can clear things up for me, maybe I just read sources wrong.

Just got the flyers for sales starting this week. Looks like Best Buy (Canada) will be offering an additional 400 points for those who buy the game. $15 in savings right there if you pre-ordered with them. So in the end it's almost like saying I only paid $19.99 for White version. Sweeeet!

^Well we get a WALL-CLING! Cause all high school freshman would want a Zekrom wall-cling in their room :p

You guys are right.....Ath the end of the day, it's all about getting the game. When you pre-order a game, You are 100% sure you will get your copy on launch day. But I still hope Gamestop is giving out something other than liberty pass and a discount on the strategy guide, and the way it's looking..... I would settle for a poster, even the wall clings Toys "R"US is giving out. For the past 4 years....they have given out a free bonus to people that pre-order a Main series Pokemon Game.....Styluses with Diamond and Pearl, Figures with Platinum, and Figures for HeartGold and SoulSilver. Now, No Bonus with Black and White? Why on earth wouldn't they give out a bonus for Black and White? Even if they don't, Getting the game on launch day is all that matters....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back