Pre-evo of Chimecho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
019-minibell.jpg

I've decided to start uploading fakes to my website.

Minibell is the pre-evo of Chimecho.

The art:
minichime.png

If anyone wants to use the art, please do, I want to see someone else using one of my fakemon.

1) I pray for chimecho to stay a pure-basic, no evos or prevos
2)no offence, but that drawing is BAD, I really doubt anyone would ever even want to use it, double lines, the thing on his head looks too weird, and lines go trough lines

also, as far as I can see, it has longer arms and one more ribbon, how in the world would that be a prevo?

also, give me a basic in the format without retreat cost...

in my search for something good, besides that it would be an over-used starter, the card itself looks nice, good fake.

Ok... Flame Claw... the drawing is better than your usuals but still isn't very good...

And Minibell isn't a good name for any Pokémon...

The attack is good and supportive which is good for any Pokémon!

5/10...

The art needs some help as does the name. However, the fake card building looks very good. Nice job, I seriously can't point out any major errors.

That fake looks pretty cool and yes I prey for a pre evolution to him.:)

I love the card! But the pic is bad, but nice idea!

Of topic: XXASHXX: If you wan't some Screenshoots etc. from Pokémon Norgia, please send me a PM with your MSN/E-mail...

RE:  Pre-evo of Chimecho!

cute-mew said:
2)no offence, but that drawing is BAD, I really doubt anyone would ever even want to use it, double lines, the thing on his head looks too weird, and lines go trough lines

also, as far as I can see, it has longer arms and one more ribbon, how in the world would that be a prevo?

in my search for something good, besides that it would be an over-used starter, the card itself looks nice, good fake.

It isn't soooo bad. I Like it, it is cute even with drawing like that!!!
anyway I like the card!
BTW: This is like 100 times better drawing then mine!
72/100

Dx

RE:  Pre-evo of Chimecho!

cute-mew said:

Hey cute-mew, don´t be on people so mad
It´s just a fanfic, i can make baby Togepi if i want, that fanfiction is only for fun

How i know not all people can super draw, so many peoples will make the same art (with double lines like you sad) and will be happy of this, what about you, can you draw better

It´s PRE-EVO, all can be possible, what about Azzurill, he isn´t a water type Pokemon, and what about Togepi, where his flyes from Togetic, nowhere, because it´s baby

And i will say it´s cool
(7/10) - Pokemon
(8/10) - Card
(6/10) - Attacks (in Card)
(7/10) - Idea

Total
(28/40) - Not bad in all
Thanks for great idea

cute-mew said:
Tomokazu Komiya anyone?

Don't judge so harshly. Not everyone is a Leonardo Da Vinci... Art can be good in unique ways, i'd class it as abstract.

RE:   Pre-evo of Chimecho!

Abhorsen said:
cute-mew said:
Tomokazu Komiya anyone?

Don't judge so harshly. Not everyone is a Leonardo Da Vinci... Art can be good in unique ways, i'd class it as abstract.
-.- abstract?, that honestly doesn't seem like the style to draw pokemon images...
I've seen worse artist, but to be really honest, the thing on his head, was it supposed to be round???, or is it just pac-man shaped
I'm sure you can do better, if you put some more effort in the pokemon, cause you even forgot to color one arm, you can't tell me that you did your best...
oh, and, I can recognize a pokemon in tomo's drawings, and it might be difficult, but I can see what it looks like, but here it's rather difficult (was that evil...)
and is everyone commenting me because I gave bad comment?, so does that I can't give bad comment?
Mudkip DS said:
It´s PRE-EVO, all can be possible, what about Azzurill, he isn´t a water type Pokemon, and what about Togepi, where his flyes from Togetic, nowhere, because it´s baby
you're just proving my point, when babies evolve, they get more things, like a type, arms, bigger, etc., I was pointing out that minibell would actually get smaller arms and would loose a ribbon while evolving
oh, and togepi is BASIC, not BABY

RE:    Pre-evo of Chimecho!

cute-mew said:
Abhorsen said:
cute-mew said:
Tomokazu Komiya anyone?

-.- abstract?, that honestly doesn't seem like the style to draw pokemon images...
I've seen worse artist, but to be really honest, the thing on his head, was it supposed to be round???, or is it just pac-man shaped
I'm sure you can do better, if you put some more effort in the pokemon, cause you even forgot to color one arm, you can't tell me that you did your best...
oh, and, I can recognize a pokemon in tomo's drawings, and it might be difficult, but I can see what it looks like, but here it's rather difficult (was that evil...)
and is everyone commenting me because I gave bad comment?, so does that I can't give bad comment?
Mudkip DS said:
you're just proving my point, when babies evolve, they get more things, like a type, arms, bigger, etc., I was pointing out that minibell would actually get smaller arms and would loose a ribbon while evolving
oh, and togepi is BASIC, not BABY

Yep, in cards Togepi is basic, and in Anime and other things he is baby

cute-mew said:
You're allowed to give bad comments, everyone is, but you don't have to be so blunt with the answer... otherwise people will think you're being me since I do that :p

It's not the best drawing i've ever seen, and I bet a million people could do better. Looking closer at it, it seems that you've just done it in Paint or something. Hand drawn images are always neater and no so messy like that picture is. If you actually drew it again and spent more time doing it properly and not as fast then you'd probably come up with something good. Yet, i'd have to agree with cute-mew, it isnt really that good... It just depends on the perspective you look at it. I know some people who'd call it beautiful, while the majority of us are conditioned to shut down anything which isnt on the Van Gogh level or higher...

Seriously! CM give critism, and he says it's not good, everyone who lays out a self made pic can't expect everyone to like it! CM is a Chimecho fan, and thinks that Chimecho should just be chimecho, he don't like the Pokémon pre-evo, because of this: It has arms, and Chimecho doesn't have arms! Baby's are suposed to be a previous form of something in the Pokémon world! You complain on CM, worse then he critised the baby chimecho! Come on, your even worse than him!

Mind Reader said:
Seriously! CM give critism, and he says it's not good, everyone who lays out a self made pic can't expect everyone to like it! CM is a Chimecho fan, and thinks that Chimecho should just be chimecho, he don't like the Pokémon pre-evo, because of this: It has arms, and Chimecho doesn't have arms! Baby's are suposed to be a previous form of something in the Pokémon world! You complain on CM, worse then he critised the baby chimecho! Come on, your even worse than him!
I don't know what you're talking about since that doesn't make much sense but i'd rather have the truth since flattery gets you nowhere. How can someone improve on something if they aren't told what is wrong? We are simply pointing out little things that should be noted that next time harrybitzo does draw Minibell he should listen to what we think needs changing and how he can improve for next time. Criticism is what helps you improve, if every single person thinks it's fantastic and doesn't need improving then it should stay how it is, but this isn't the case.

I think the actual design of Minibell is quite good, but it's simply the way you've portrayed it which is what puts me off. Just focus more on detail, lines and colouring more next time you do it and it should come out much better.

I said that he must take the critism and that people don't need to complain on CM for being critical. So I said that he must use the critism, not that people shall stop givving critism.

@_@ are we criticizing criticism on criticism @_@

make a better picture, or make a sprite, give more information on minibell, change its name, make it more baby-y, and then I might grow to like it, I think it might look good, but the drawing is bed, that's what you should get out of what i said, I can say it's perfect if it isn't , so don't expect me to, and possibly because chimecho is my 5th fave pokemon makes me a very difficult person to please with a prevo of him
I'm 90% sure that harrybitzo would rather get an honest opinion instead of flattery.
oh, and people who criticize me, I'm not trying to bash, I'm trying to help, but the people who criticize me are the one who are bashing and forcing me to change my opinion, that's just pathetic, everyone has an opinion, if I say it's bad, then I say it's bad, deal with it...

now let's stop this before this becomes a flamewar, whoever even so much dares to criticize my comment, shall face my wrath

Minibell?! What theheck, where is the imagination in that.

How is 'Fuurin' as it's new name? It means 'chime' (noun) in Japanese. Or
maybe 'Chibicho'. Chibi is slang in Japanese for 'small', and 'cho', well comes from Chimecho.
You gotta make it a bit more pokemon-nish, you know...I mean, 'Minibell'? What the hell...

And I don't really like your design of your pre-evo, it is pretty much Chimecho but with an extra end tail and no mouth. I'm suggesting another design...I've tried it make it look like one of those Puyo-puyo balls (if anybody has played that puzzle game), but with ribbons instead of wings. Here is my...um idea...(this is the reason I am not bagging your artwork...)
fuurin.jpg

Chibicho it's a good name... maybe Chibecho!! Chibi+Echo, as Chimecho, Chime+Echo...

I've also made myself an Minibell based on harrybitzo's.

OP_504.png

Completley based of the original Minibell... took the extra annoying lines and added a better thingy for the head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back