• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard PRC-On Quad Zoroark Hand Destruction

Outsidevil

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Yveltal BKT 94 ( Spread/Beatdown, Float Stone punish)
* 1 Yveltal XY 78 ( Recycle/ Set power up)
* 1 Yveltal-EX PR-XY XY150 (Back Up Attacker)
* 2 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92
* 4 Zorua BKT 89
* 4 Zoroark BKT 91
* 1 Jirachi PR-XY XY67 (Easy to get in the active spot with Zoroark)
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31 (Synergy with Silent Lab and Late Game N)
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Captivating Poké Puff STS 99 (Bigger Mind Jack)
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 1 Teammates PRC 141 ( Sets up Red Card Delinquent etc. Deck usually loses a couple Zoruas early, Set sup a DCE Zoroark attack after a KO)
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 1 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 2 Level Ball AOR 76
* 3 Red Card GEN 71
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 11

* 7 Darkness Energy GEN 81
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Basic Strategy to constantly Attack with Zoroarks while Red Carding and Throwing in Delinquents and Ns to disrupt hands. Ideally Pokepuff would work with Silent lab to stop Shaymin Set-up.

1. Does this deck need (Or every Deck) Need Max Elixers?

2. I think I should include another Yveltal BT so synergize bench control?

3. I understand this deck is a little ambitious and not necessarily in the running for BDIF, but does the strategy have merit?

4. Testing online has gone very well, I usually pull it out late game with a combination of making my opponent top deck and big mindjacks/foul plays.

5. This deck should probably have a Ninja Boy, Ranger or Hex ? I have been able to play around alot of locks and game states because of red card and Zoroark Utility.
THIS DECK IS SO FUN TO PLAY!!!!!! Alot of decisions and player skill involved IMO, I would love to retain the strategy and I am very open to criticism.

Last edited:
I am a new comer to ptcg but this looks super fun and I am totally going to try it out. Thanks for investing the time in making this deck. Good luck in the future for this deck

I like the concept a lot: Poke Puff can reduce hand size, and Delinquent can leave your opponent in a tough spot. I actually do like Octillery in this, as well, since Zoroark with a Float Stone prevents it from being trapped and Level Ball lets you grab Octillery and Zorua to set up.

You have a lot of extra stuff going on that's going to clutter up your hand, and an increase in consistency would help a lot. I don't think Red Card is necessary at all since you're already aiming for a small hand size following a Poke Puff. Delinquent won't be your main goal; rather, it's an option to go "all-in" when you see an opening. Escape Rope, Teammates, and Special Charge can probably all be cut for more Ultra/Level Balls. I'd consider one Shaymin-EX in here as well. It's a big insurance policy and consistency boost on the first turn before you have Octillery up, turning your Ultra Balls into consistency options.

There are a lot of little things I'd change about this, but I think you're on the right track. I expect this to be a solid deck next season, and I like the twist of Delinquent a lot. May have to try it out myself :)

I like the concept a lot: Poke Puff can reduce hand size, and Delinquent can leave your opponent in a tough spot. I actually do like Octillery in this, as well, since Zoroark with a Float Stone prevents it from being trapped and Level Ball lets you grab Octillery and Zorua to set up.

You have a lot of extra stuff going on that's going to clutter up your hand, and an increase in consistency would help a lot. I don't think Red Card is necessary at all since you're already aiming for a small hand size following a Poke Puff. Delinquent won't be your main goal; rather, it's an option to go "all-in" when you see an opening. Escape Rope, Teammates, and Special Charge can probably all be cut for more Ultra/Level Balls. I'd consider one Shaymin-EX in here as well. It's a big insurance policy and consistency boost on the first turn before you have Octillery up, turning your Ultra Balls into consistency options.

There are a lot of little things I'd change about this, but I think you're on the right track. I expect this to be a solid deck next season, and I like the twist of Delinquent a lot. May have to try it out myself :)

Thank you so much, what you said makes alot of sense! Consistency is important and you made me realize Dilenquent isn't something I should be investing too much at the expense of good draw and set up. I still believe in 1 red card because it can help me if I see dangerous card from a pokepuff. I am keeping teammates in right now, but in testing I haven't really needed it, so that may go in place of another level or ultra ball. You were on the money with adding one shaymin is really has helped me in tough situations.

So here's what I have now, and the deck runs very very well. I actually added a faded town to help me with Megas because in general its very hard for me to 2HKO them. It has performed very well so far after a lysander stall. The decks biggest weakness right now are obviously fairy decks that heal and have fairy drops. Havn't needed Hex quite yet but I have yet to face many garbodor decks.

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Yveltal BKT 94
* 1 Yveltal XY 78
* 1 Yveltal-EX PR-XY XY150
* 2 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92
* 4 Zorua BKT 89
* 4 Zoroark BKT 91
* 1 Jirachi PR-XY XY67
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Captivating Poké Puff STS 99
* 1 Faded Town AOR 73
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 1 Hex Maniac
* 1 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 3 Level Ball AOR 76
* 1 Red Card GEN 71
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 11

* 7 Darkness Energy GEN 81

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Last edited:
Drop Red Card, Faded Town, and Silent Lab for 3 Sky Field, giving your Poke Puffs more room for big yields. This also has the added bonus of providing one extra total Stadium to burn for Delinquent.

~SS

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Yveltal BKT 94
* 2 Yveltal XY 78
* 1 Yveltal-EX PR-XY XY150
* 2 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92
* 4 Zorua BKT 89
* 4 Zoroark BKT 91
* 1 Jirachi PR-XY XY67
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Captivating Poké Puff STS 99
+ 2 skyfield
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
*1 Giovannis Scheme
* 3 Level Ball AOR 76
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 11

* 6 Darkness Energy GEN 81

Total Cards - 60

Drop Red Card, Faded Town, and Silent Lab for 3 Sky Field, giving your Poke Puffs more room for big yields. This also has the added bonus of providing one extra total Stadium to burn for Delinquent.

~SS

Thank you,
I updated the list and it seems pretty tight, i tested alot and you're absolutely right about the skyfields.

-1 Faded Town, Red Card, Silent Lab, Darkness Energy, Hex maniac

+2 Skyfield
+ 1 Giovannis Scheme to help hit magic numbers for Exs (Has alot of flexibilty when i cant hit pokepuff or skyfield for a KO)
+1 Yveltal (Gen) I felt this was needed in order to have a more consistent start, i noticed too much i would have a rem or zorua active to start which slowed me down and gave away a prize a tad bit early. a second yveltal can help me get some more set up on the bench.
+1 Lysander I think this card only gets better next format as no AZ scoop up is available. Combine this with alot of bench mobility and foul play shenanigans and you get alot of favorable match ups. I've been able to avoid alot of lockdown with this combo so far , i suspect it will only get better next season.

Last edited:
Back