• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Pr.Donphan/Pr.Yanmega/Zoroark

Pok Hanss

Aspiring Trainer
I have this deck now:

2x Cleffa HGSS
3x Phanpy HGSS
3x Prime Donphan HGSS - this card is very fast
2x Zorua BW
2x Zoroark BW - against Reshiram and Zekrom
3x Yanma Triumphant
3x Prime Yanmega Triumphant - this card is very fast
2x DCE
4x Special Darkness Energy
9x Fighting Energy
------------------------------------------------------------- 15 33
4x Pok. Collector - Supporter
3x Pok. Communication -Trainer
3x PETM - Supporter
4x Copycat -Supporter
4x Judge - Supporter
2x Seeker -Supporter
2x Plus Power -Trainer
2x Switch -Trainer
2x Interwievers Question - Supporter
1x Flower Shop Lady -Supporter

But I think about 1x Smoochum, 1x Tyrogue, 1x Ditto, 1x Throh (as a tech against Prime Yanmega), 1-1 Houndoom (as a tech for our metagame - Prime Machamp and Prime Donphan), 2x Rescue Energy, 2x Junk Arm, 4x Pokémon Reversal.

Can you help me ?

Strategy: 1) to start with Prime Yanmega or Prime Donphan
2) after it Zoroark

RE: Masters: Pr.Donphan/Pr.Yanmega/Zoroark

It would be better to separate the sections such as Pokemon in one section along with the total number. Trainers in one and energy in the other. Spacing in between would make it more pleasing to the eye and easier to read.

To fix the deck, I agree that you need tyrogue, junk arm, and pokemon reversal( change to catcher when it comes out)

I would take out either a 1-1 donphan or a 1-1 yanmega your choice.

If you take out a 1-1 yanmega also take out 1 copycat and 1 judge and add in 1 tyrogue and 3 junk arm.
If you take out 1-1 donphan, I would also remove 1 fighting energy and 1 switch. and add in the same as above.

No matter which you take out I would also remove both interviewers questions and both seeker to add in 4 pokemon reversal.

RE: Masters: Pr.Donphan/Pr.Yanmega/Zoroark

I find rescue energies work amazingly well with yanmega. Also, because you want to be able to use those copycats and judges, try running more trainers and less supports.

Try taking out the interviewers and put in energy exchangers instead. Your pokemon have low energy attacks, so getting energy won't be an issue, just getting the right energy at the right time will be.

Also, sunflora works wonders for yanmega. You can get a grass poke every turn without a trainer or supporter. And with as much as you will be able to refresh your hand, drawing evolutions and pokes wont be too hard.

Try taking out your elms and a collector for a sunflora. If anything you can get out a grass poke and use pokemon exchanger to get something you really need, like a donphan. :">

Hope that helps.

PS: Reversals are amaaazing. I can't wait for catcher.

Just for note, houndoom is a horrible tech against donphan/machamp.

Houndoom does 80 for 1 dark against fighting.

Donphan kills houndoom in one hit after taking 60 damage.
Machamp kills houndoom in one hit after shrugging off the 80 damage hit.

So, you're searching for a tech vs. Donchamp, already having one.
Look put in some Pokemon Reversals to get easy OHKOs and potentially win the prize exchange, because when they bring up their Machamps in lategame you can easily bring up your Zoroarks to return kill them. ;D

Here some changes that will help you:
-2 PETM
-1 Cleffa
-2 Interviewer's Qestions
-2 Seeker

+1 Tyrogue
+1 Communication
+xXx Pokemon Reversals
+xXx Junk Arm
+xXx Professor Juniper/Sage's Training/PONT whatever

I hope that helped ;D

I've been playtesting with this deck recently, and I find Special Darks to be redundant when you're running Plus Powers (which I suggest bumping up for consistency) in combination with Junk Arm (also recommended because of how versatile it can be used in a game) to reuse them. If you take them out, you have room for 4 Pokemon Reversal which is highly useful in this kind of deck.

dmaster out.

Back