• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Power Scrum ~ Passimian/Mew ~ Post ULP

Nyora

A Cat
The List

3 Power Scrum Passimian
1 Team Play Passimian
2 Instruct Oranguru
1 Tapu Lele-GX
7 Pokémon

4 Rescue Stretcher
4 Choice Band
2 Float Stone
1 Brigette
2 Gladion
3 Cynthia
2 N
2 Sycamore
3 Guzma
2 Lusamine
2 Special Charge
4 Puzzle of Time
37 Trainers

4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Energy

Strategy:
Use Team Play Passimian to attack with the other Passimian's on the Bench to deal about 190-220 damage.
Questions:
What Stadium should I run?
Any other good cards I'm forgetting?

If your strategy is to get the ideal 4 passimian on the field, 1 Brigette is far too low.
Up to 2 at least, same for the second lele.
Since you have a fairly high chance to prize one of the 4 passimians I would consider running a couple Nest Balls since with so low a count of basics you will start with oranguru and Lele as actives (also, can use it to pick a Passimian in the turn you used gladion to get one prized, or just check the deck to see if you have your one attacker.).

Brooklet Hill would be a good stadium, especially if you play Remoraid/Octillery instead of oranguru.

Definitely need some split of ultra ball and nest ball. Maybe 4/2.

+ 1 Lele for sure for late game Guzmas

Mew could be could as both a free retreater and attacker.

Personally I would run a 2/2 split of Passimian because I'd rather have two of my main attackers ready to go then have to be constantly trying to recover the one.

Strong energy can help make up those numbers.

Overall I'm thinking

- 2 Oranguru
- 2 Lusamine, I don't really see how she helps and we have Pal Pad now
- 1 Power Scrum Passimian
+ 1 Team Play Passimian
+ 2 Remoraid
+ 2 Octillery
+ 2 Mew
+ 1 Lele
+ 4 Ultra Ball
+ 2 Nest Ball
+ 2 Pal Pad