• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Post Rotation Ready Tapu-KrowKrow Deck

Nav

Confused
Testing out a deck using Guardians Rising Honchkrow and Baby Tapu Koko

Pokémon: 18
- Honchkrow x4
- Murkrow x4
- Inkay x2
- Malamar x2
- Tapu Koko x4
- Tapu Lele GX x1
- Necrozma GX x1

Item/Supporter/Tool/Stadium: 30
- Nest Ball x4
- Ultra Ball x4
- Energy Lotto x3
- Counter Catcher x2
- Rescue Stretcher x1
- Escape Rope x1

- Cynthia x4
- Lillie x3
- Pokémon Fan Club x1
- Sophocles x2

- Choice Band x3

- Po Town x2

Energy: 12
- Psychic Energy x6
- Counter Energy x2
- Double Colourless Energy x4

Yeah. I know there are some chinks in its armour, that's why I posted it here. I want to know how I can improve it.

Fair enough. I'm not familiar with the deck [obviously], but how come the lack of Guzma? I figured this might be important in a deck like this?

Really interesting build. Have you play tested it?

Oh and since I have posted this list, I have decided to run a single Tapu Lele (Non GX) and Latios. This replaces the Po Town that were originally in the deck.

Fair enough. I'm not familiar with the deck [obviously], but how come the lack of Guzma? I figured this might be important in a deck like this?

I don't run Guzma because of the amount of supporter cards this deck uses. I need to use a supporter near every turn to set up my field properly. Also Counter Catcher works better with this deck.

I am running this deck online as a super rogue budget deck. I opted out of the LeLe GX for a baby lele that can rearrange damage counters. I also run a 3-2/1 Weavile line. 2 of the Burning Shadows that do 60 to all mons with abilities and the other that attacks for 1 dark to do 10+ 50 for each mon with an ability as a backup win con. I play no stadium, no psychic energy and no necrozma. I do play 4 dce, 4 counter energy, 4 random receivers and only Cynthia, N and Sycamore as supporters so my random reciever always hits a draw support.

I am running this deck online as a super rogue budget deck. I opted out of the LeLe GX for a baby lele that can rearrange damage counters. I also run a 3-2/1 Weavile line. 2 of the Burning Shadows that do 60 to all mons with abilities and the other that attacks for 1 dark to do 10+ 50 for each mon with an ability as a backup win con. I play no stadium, no psychic energy and no necrozma. I do play 4 dce, 4 counter energy, 4 random receivers and only Cynthia, N and Sycamore as supporters so my random reciever always hits a draw support.

I believe I mentioned in an earlier comment that I have swapped the two Po Towns for baby Tapu Lele and a Latios.
Also, the Necrozma variant should be more reliable than the Weavile variant during the next rotation as we do not have access to Evo Soda, Sycamore, N, etc. This deck is made for post rotation, that's why I don't run the cards mentioned.
Also, with sm7 right around the corner, Counter Gain will be able to make this deck far more reliable as it only needs one energy attached to each of its main attackers.
If any of the cards you suggested are re-released, I would definitely be running them.

I believe I mentioned in an earlier comment that I have swapped the two Po Towns for baby Tapu Lele and a Latios.
Also, the Necrozma variant should be more reliable than the Weavile variant during the next rotation as we do not have access to Evo Soda, Sycamore, N, etc. This deck is made for post rotation, that's why I don't run the cards mentioned.
Also, with sm7 right around the corner, Counter Gain will be able to make this deck far more reliable as it only needs one energy attached to each of its main attackers.
If any of the cards you suggested are re-released, I would definitely be running them.
My bad. I saw the post was under standard not Alt. Format. For post rotation you would benefit from Commandment Shrine when it releases. With cards like Lillie you will be benefit from things like timer ball and other items with which you can thin your hand

My bad. I saw the post was under standard not Alt. Format. For post rotation you would benefit from Commandment Shrine when it releases. With cards like Lillie you will be benefit from things like timer ball and other items with which you can thin your hand

Commandment Shrine is slow, but it's definitely an option.
Ultra Ball is better for clearing my hand as I can discard Psychic energy to later be used by Malamar's ability.

Back