• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Rotation Rayquaza Gx Vikavolt

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
Pokémon:
4 Rayquaza Gx
2 Tapu Lele Gx
1 Latias Prism
3 Charjabug
2 Vikavolt

Trainers:
4 Guzma
3 Cynthia
2 Copycat
1 Judge

4 Ultra Ball
4 Rare Candy
3 Wishful Baton
3 Acro Bike
2 Mysteriuos Treasure
2 Energy Recycler
2 Rescue Stretcher
2 Field Blower
1 Pal Pad
1 Switch

Energy:

7 Grass Energy
7 Electric Energy

I’m not really too sure how to really post anything yet but I’m trying
So with any Ray deck you want to get as many energy on the board as soon as possible, it does not matter what partner Pokémon you have, Vikavolt, Venusaur, Garbodor. Vikavolt and Venusaur are the better partner Pokémon, vikavolt allows you to get two energy from you your deck, and venusaur doubles all grass energy, but no way is Garbodor useless it is very good it is just this a post rotation deck and Garbodor is leaving the standard format in 3 days. I would say vikavolt would be the best partner after rotation.

You should also have a supporter for next turn if it necessary.
T1 Perferably start with Latias, get a couple Rays Down with at least one energy each, and a grubbin or two.

T2 Get enough energy on one Ray and evolve perferably both grubbin into vikavolt with rare candy, and use the strong charge ability, and attack if possible.

T3 Keep getting more energy on the board without getting knocked out and losing energy, eventually take all 6 prizes.

All credits for this list go to @Shaqrayquaza on Instagram
He is an amazing instagramer he posts awesome deck list, and all the bling he has for those decks, just go follow him and you will know what I mean.

I think you left off the Grubbin... did you mean 3 Grubbin 0 Charjabug? Or 3/3/2?

I run 3/1/3 G/C/V right now, probably will reduce to 2/1/2 soon but I want to see if the 3rd is useful. I might even leave out the one charjabug, but it's been helpful from time to time.

I don't find acrobike helpful enough in this deck; it's nice, but you're already discarding so so much.

Where're the choice bands? They're like an extra energy play.

Also need some Tate&Lizas. That switch ability is more useful than you'd think in this deck. One switch item is good, but T&L give you nice flexibility of draw support or switch.

Back