• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard *Post Rotation Consistency* Gardevoir GX / Sylveon GX Deck!

3310cardgame

Aspiring Trainer
*Extreme Consistency* GARDEVOIR GX / SYLVEON GX DECK! No Tapu LeLe, No Guzma, No Ultra Ball

Overview:
00:00 Deck List
03:48 GARDEVOIR GX
16:10 Swampert + Palkia GX
28:00 Sylveon

Introduction:
3310 Pokemon Fan Club is a founded by a group of Hong Kong Card Game Fans . Regularly we will do deck review, and post some very interesting deck list for your reference.

How to play this deck:
This deck has been posted before by another PokeBeach user, and we have add one alteration, which we add Xerneas, and remove one acro bike. This game play is proved to be extreme consistent. The first game play demonstrate how to setup the back.

1. Sylveon GX upfront, and call the evolution for Ralts
2. If Sylveon GX being attacked, Acerola
3. Wait until at least 2 Gardevoir is up
4. If Gardevoir, is being attacked, Acerola

Strength: Immense Power, Extreme Consistency
Weakness: Very vulnerable to 1 shot KO for Sylveon, including Metagross GX

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 3 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Ralts BUS 91
* 1 Xerneas CIN 73
* 4 Kirlia BUS 92
* 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 4 Acerola BUS 142
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 3 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Judge FLI 108
* 1 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Escape Board UPR 122
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Lillie UPR 125

##Energy - 14

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 10 Fairy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Last edited:
HAHAHA, NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND CAN IDENTIFY YOU ON SIGHT! MWEHEHEHE!
Alright, creepy time's over.

I don't know about Xerneas. You can get a supporter with Sylveon GX AND two other cards for the same requirement.
Also, as long as Sylveon is in the deck, you can get a Rare Candy, Gardevoir, and another thing for a single attack. Provided your opponent doesn't Judge you, you just skipped Kirlia altogether.

Here are my propositions.

-1 Xerneas
- 3 Kirlia

+3 Rare Candy
+1 Sylveon GX

Besides that, looks good to me.
That's what I think. See ya!

I was play testing this last night and the Kirlia and the Xerneas are needed. The point of the deck is to Acerola your Gardys and pull up fresh ones every time your opponent attacks. Having a lot of Ralts and Kirlia on the bench is essential to the decks strategy. Instead of building up one massive Gardy, you have several Gardy out and just keep healing and 2-hit KO everything. The Xerneas is needed for a non-GX attacker. Baby Hoopa is popular again, and without Xerneas you cant hit it. Plus it does 130 for 3 Fairy energy, which is easy to set up with multiple secret springs. The only thing I have noticed is the need for a few Guzma and maybe a few Ultra Balls. Other than that the set up is awesome. I've had games where I have 3 Gardys set up and a loaded Sylveon on the third turn of the game. Opponent Guzma's up a Gardy and hits it, Acerola into a fresh one, rinse and repeat.

Back