Discussion Post rotation Banette GX

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
After rotation does this interesting GX still have a shot? Buzzwole will lose many of its powerful cards, notably max elixir and strong energy, making it less powerful, and possibly less prevalent. Without a solid fighting deck keeping Zoroark in check Banette also has to worry about weakness.

On the other hand Banette partners brilliantly with Drampa GX, a card I feel will see a bit more use, and a potential 130 for one energy is very strong.

What do people think, is Banette worth the time invested in playtesting?

The worlds-winning list was mostly post rotation (besides draw supporters), so I think with drampa, Shrine, and Garbodor this deck could be awesome.

To be clear, the reason I was saying the Banette might not be as good was more about meta shifts than about the support it has.

To be clear, the reason I was saying the Banette might not be as good was more about meta shifts than about the support it has.
I Still think this deck could be good, to deal with zoroark you can run Rainbow Energy and baby buzzwole. Also Weakness Policy is a thing, this deck doesn't need choice band that much so I could be a useful tech. I'm either gonna play this or Vikabulu after rotation.

Back